Copyright (c) 2014 by Zach G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zach G -- Blogmeister

Zack's Blogmetry-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by Zach G teacher: Tina Jovanovich

For Ch 12, the work was on transformations. The review question will be for rotations. The question as what is the point of rotation, and what is the angle of rotation. When given a pre-image and an image, to find the point of rotation, it will either be where the two images intersect or a point not connected to either image. Then to find the angle of rotation, you will need a protractor. Put your protractor on the point of rotation and pick a point you want to measure from. You always measure from the pre-image and counterclockwise unless stated to go clockwise. After you pick the point, find the point on the image that is the same, and measure. That will give you the angle of rotation

Stay classy bloggers.

Article posted June 10, 2012 at 09:32 AM • comment • Reads 247 • see all articles