Hailey's Blog Posts...-

Here is my 4 year puppy named Lucky. Lucky is a Springer Spaniel. I love to run around with him.  His favorite thing to eat is Steak. He also loves to sit by the grill (That is where he gets the Steak). This is the type of breed he is...  Cute right! 

Article posted January 2, 2012 at 08:41 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

In Japan they say Merry Christmas like this  "Shinnen Omedeto". They make their Christmas ornaments out of paper also known as oragami. Cranes show a symbol of peace and long life. Santa Claus in Japan is considered to be on of the gods or priests. Children are told that he has eyes in the back of his head so when they here he is near they start behaving. On July 7th they decorate a bamboo tree for Tanabata or quite literally. When they have a clean house the father leads the rest of the family around the house throwing dried beans in their finest clothes.Crane origami, Tanabata,Dried beans.

Comment Please...

So far, Guns for General Washington is about 2 boys named William and Henry with help of their troop that they formed on the way. They have had to go over rivers in boats, Oxen and Horses have had to help them through the deep snow, Sled over icy rivers and climb steep mountains. I thought it was very sweet how William pushed J.P out of the way when the big cannon was tumbling down the mountain towards them. They just made it to the top of the steepest mountain and back down. I can't wait to read to the end.

My background colors stand for ECU=http://

My mom went there for college!

They really are purple and gold!!

I love ECU=http://!!!

So comment with any questions

Article posted November 12, 2011 at 01:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 65

I am Linguistic Sensitivity which means I am good at...

Reading: which I would give myself a 95 percent in!!

Writing: which I would give myself a 99 percent in!!!!

Talking: which I would give myself a 100 percent in!!!

My picture says

Keep walking keep talking

you got nothin on me

keep smiling,because

you know that you can't

do what I do

keep staring,comparing

thinking what it would be like

to be in my shoes...

you can't

do what I do

Comment this if you like it!!!

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 09:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

Last night while some parents and lots of kids including me were trick or treating my mom had decided to stay home and clean. But when we got home she was bleeding! She was washing dishes when all of a sudden the Knife she was cleaning cut her pinky really badly our good friend who works for the sheriffs deparmant and is also a volunteer firefighter was there and he told her she needed stiches but she did not want to go on Halloween night so he made a splint for her and this morning she had to get a tetanus shot.

But she is totally fine luckily!

I learned that they have a very unique way of learning how they are smart. I personally think that smartville is a great way to show thier talents. I was absolutely amazed on how good they are. I also think that more schools should do thing like this. My last opinion is that I think we should do this at Voyager.

The reason I love Snoopy is because he is a white with brown spots. Plus he is super duper cute. Snoopy is also a very cute name and a very cute puppy. Snoopy has a 100 percent cute friend that is tiny and is yellow. Here you can see for your self...

When I took the test I got the sophisticated words Intrapersonal Intellegence! Which means that I am good at setting goals for myself, I would rather work by myself, I know lots about myself, I am very fair, I have lots of my own ideas and I have my own personal hobbies (Running,Biking)!!

I also am Bodily-Kinesthetic.That means that I  love to MOVE!!! And it also means i would rather be helping instead of being told how to do some things. Most people will agree with me when I say that I am very coordinated. And also I love to do activities like making and or showing things to people.

Hope you liked this post!!!

Hailey

Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles Next Entries

On April 21st,2012 I am walking around Duke East Campus to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.donate to my cause