Hailey's Blog Posts...-

Question: Why did you want to read this book?

Answer: It looked exciting and really interesting especially when Mrs.Berkman read the back. Question: What is one really exciting or interesting moment in the book that you think a new reader would like to hear about?Answer: The adventures that Brady and Quinn go on...(cave)Question: Would you recommend this book to another reader? Answer: I would most positively tell anybody that likes adventures and fun to read the book it is one of the best books I have ever read.      

FIND THIS AND READ IT!!!!!!!

The most important invention to me is the 30 types of Cystic Fibrosis pills that can soon help patients with CF. It makes my life better and easier knowing that there are people trying to Cure Cystic Fibrosis. There are several people contining to make pills to help find a cure. The pills mostly look different but here are a few pictures...

My favorite nonfiction topic is dogs and puppies. The reason I love dogs and puppies so much is because I have had dogs and puppies around me ever since I was born. I already know that there are LOTS of breeds of dogs all over the world. I have a English Springer Spaneil named Lucky that is super crazy but I love him :) :b. And my sister has a toy poodle named Maggie and is still a little baby that likes to run and wants to eat fingers :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE DOGS AND PUPPIES.

Why can't we have 5 days off of school and work and 2 days with school and work? The answer is that 2 days just isn't enough time to get things done. Did you know that weekends are only 100 years old and that Muslimms traditonally take Friday off, Jews took off Saturday and Christians on Sunday. Well if you love weekends you can thank Henry Ford he began giving his workers weekends in the early 1900s. Why did he decide to do this? Because his best customers were his workers. He thought if they had more time of they could drive them and want to buy them. I LOVE WEEKENDS=http://=http://=http://=http://!! :):):b:B

Most of you have been wondering how to get a widget right?I'm here to tell you how with 7 steps...

1. Go to aBowman.com

2.Select Widgets on the top of the page

3. Choose the widget(s) you want

4. Copy the first code it gives you

5. Log on to  Class blogmeister

6. Go to Control Panel

7.Paste the code in the about the blogger and your done.

I have truly enjoyed poetry this year and can't wait to make the book. My favorite types of poetic devices are Rhyme, End Rhyme, Personification, Hyperbole, Alliteration and Repetition. My favorite poets would be Shel Silverstein, Dave Crawley, Jack Prelutsky and Dennis Lee.  To be honest I really think every poet is amazing in a different way like Jack Prelutsky likes to write silly poems and Langston Hughes likes to write some serious poems. There are poems everywhere. There is poems about jets and some about pets. Some are in books they're everywhere you look. Please leave me a comment on my page.

Article posted February 21, 2012 at 03:31 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 65

My favorite poets are Shel Silverstein and Dave Crawley.

Personally I like End Rhymes, Personifications, Repetitions and Onomatopiea. I'm good at finding End Rhymes, Personifications, Repetitions and Hyperbole. I think i will use End Rhymes because lots of people like them, Personifications because they make me lol.

My creative poems will probally be something that lots of kids will enjoy in their free time.

What kind do you like? Leave Me A Comment on my page to let me know.

BYL :b

(Blog You Later)

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 03:30 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 57

Things to do if you are a pencil 

By: Elaine Magliaro

Be Sharp.

Wear a slick yellow suit

and a pink top hat.

Tap your toes on the tabletop,

listen for the right rhythm,

then dance a poem

across the page.

I like this poem because 1) its using funny personification. 2) I love the ideas and details he gives us.

What is a cannonball? A cannonball is something everybody loves doing even parents. I've always wondered how you make a splash. The answer is that your body plunges down under water then the water gets forced in every which way shooving water up in the air. Cannonballs are neat because of the concept. I enjoy cannonballs do you?

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 04:41 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

This is a blonde toy poodle eat her up!

This a little baby toy poodle. Her name is Maggie. My sister is Maggies owner. She is now a ball of fluff. I love Maggie.

Here is my 4 year puppy named Lucky. Lucky is a Springer Spaniel. I love to run around with him.  His favorite thing to eat is Steak. He also loves to sit by the grill (That is where he gets the Steak). This is the type of breed he is...  Cute right! 

Article posted January 2, 2012 at 08:41 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

In Japan they say Merry Christmas like this  "Shinnen Omedeto". They make their Christmas ornaments out of paper also known as oragami. Cranes show a symbol of peace and long life. Santa Claus in Japan is considered to be on of the gods or priests. Children are told that he has eyes in the back of his head so when they here he is near they start behaving. On July 7th they decorate a bamboo tree for Tanabata or quite literally. When they have a clean house the father leads the rest of the family around the house throwing dried beans in their finest clothes.Crane origami, Tanabata,Dried beans.

Comment Please...

So far, Guns for General Washington is about 2 boys named William and Henry with help of their troop that they formed on the way. They have had to go over rivers in boats, Oxen and Horses have had to help them through the deep snow, Sled over icy rivers and climb steep mountains. I thought it was very sweet how William pushed J.P out of the way when the big cannon was tumbling down the mountain towards them. They just made it to the top of the steepest mountain and back down. I can't wait to read to the end.

My background colors stand for ECU=http://

My mom went there for college!

They really are purple and gold!!

I love ECU=http://!!!

So comment with any questions

Article posted November 12, 2011 at 01:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 65

I am Linguistic Sensitivity which means I am good at...

Reading: which I would give myself a 95 percent in!!

Writing: which I would give myself a 99 percent in!!!!

Talking: which I would give myself a 100 percent in!!!

My picture says

Keep walking keep talking

you got nothin on me

keep smiling,because

you know that you can't

do what I do

keep staring,comparing

thinking what it would be like

to be in my shoes...

you can't

do what I do

Comment this if you like it!!!

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 09:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

Last night while some parents and lots of kids including me were trick or treating my mom had decided to stay home and clean. But when we got home she was bleeding! She was washing dishes when all of a sudden the Knife she was cleaning cut her pinky really badly our good friend who works for the sheriffs deparmant and is also a volunteer firefighter was there and he told her she needed stiches but she did not want to go on Halloween night so he made a splint for her and this morning she had to get a tetanus shot.

But she is totally fine luckily!

I learned that they have a very unique way of learning how they are smart. I personally think that smartville is a great way to show thier talents. I was absolutely amazed on how good they are. I also think that more schools should do thing like this. My last opinion is that I think we should do this at Voyager.

The reason I love Snoopy is because he is a white with brown spots. Plus he is super duper cute. Snoopy is also a very cute name and a very cute puppy. Snoopy has a 100 percent cute friend that is tiny and is yellow. Here you can see for your self...

When I took the test I got the sophisticated words Intrapersonal Intellegence! Which means that I am good at setting goals for myself, I would rather work by myself, I know lots about myself, I am very fair, I have lots of my own ideas and I have my own personal hobbies (Running,Biking)!!

I also am Bodily-Kinesthetic.That means that I  love to MOVE!!! And it also means i would rather be helping instead of being told how to do some things. Most people will agree with me when I say that I am very coordinated. And also I love to do activities like making and or showing things to people.

Hope you liked this post!!!

Hailey

Would you ever go to a state where a lady slipper dose not go on your foot? Minnesota state flower is the lady slipper. The lady slipper can be found almost everywhere in Minnesota.They are absolutley beautiful if you ask me! If you ever go to Minnesota please tell me if you get your mom a lady slipper!

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 10:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 93

My book is about a girl about my age that is a spy who attends Gallagher Academy. While in the library she over hears her mom and teachers talking about HER! She is very suspicious and is on her way to finding out why they were talking about her. She starts out by looking it up in books but then she realizes that this is recent information it can't be in a book because it is happening now. Finally her friends talk her into spying on her mom! She is extremely mad at her friends for crying out loud it's her MOM=http:// I am going to read the whole series of them. Because they are very active and leave me on cliffs!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Mr.Banks class already bought a Chinese Dwarf Hamster and Mr.Banks has said that either Mrs.Berkman's class can buy a pet for his class room you can ask him or Emma M. in Mrs.Berkman's class about it and he also said that Mrs.Weber's class can buy a pet for his classroom if you have any questions ask Mr.Banks at RECESS!!!!

Bye!

Hailey Wailey:)

Ya'll have to check out the Voyager Talent Show on Youtube Mr.Ed Forsythe sings My Girl it was sooooo sweet.I also loved baby that Arriana,Peyton Sing

They were all amazing though!

Article posted September 17, 2011 at 08:47 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 39

Animal(s): Pretty much anything but spiders,rats,mice,SNAKES.

Color: Carolina Blue,Turquise,Lime Green,Purple,Gold

Song:Pretty Girl Rock,Pause,Layaway love, This Boys fire,Favorite Girl

Hobbie[s]:Singing,Babysitting,Playing with Animals.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 08:41 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 44

To the class the name is olive but to 6 of us it will always be Hope.:|

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 05:19 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 78

Hello as you know Mr.Banks class has a Chinese Dwarf Hamster and we are going to be getting some fish... I will update on the hamster and fishy names!!!

Article posted September 10, 2011 at 11:26 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 74

Hi,

By the way I ment to put this out earlier some of my favorite things to do are Babysitting, Running, Reading, Writing, and Biking. I love to eat at Pizza Inn, Wendy's and Chick-fil-a!!! I will be changing my picture soon!!!

Don't forget GO VIKINGS GO

Article posted September 10, 2011 at 07:45 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 65

2468 who do we appreciate MRS.BERKMAN go MRS.BERKMAN WHOOOOOO=http://!!! Mrs.Berkman when can we start doing book report blog sort of thing????

Question Asker 2011

AKA Hailey

Hi Everyone I can't wait to post my first book article on my blog. I have a book picked  out already see you guys monday=http://

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 05:43 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 136

My name is Hailey.I love to read and write.I loveeeee Animals such as Dogs,Cats,Guinea Pigs, Dwarf Hamster.My favorite color's are Carolina Blue,Purple,Lime Green!!:) 

On April 21st,2012 I am walking around Duke East Campus to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.donate to my cause