Hailey's Blog Posts...-

Question: Why did you want to read this book?

Answer: It looked exciting and really interesting especially when Mrs.Berkman read the back. Question: What is one really exciting or interesting moment in the book that you think a new reader would like to hear about?Answer: The adventures that Brady and Quinn go on...(cave)Question: Would you recommend this book to another reader? Answer: I would most positively tell anybody that likes adventures and fun to read the book it is one of the best books I have ever read.      

FIND THIS AND READ IT!!!!!!!

The most important invention to me is the 30 types of Cystic Fibrosis pills that can soon help patients with CF. It makes my life better and easier knowing that there are people trying to Cure Cystic Fibrosis. There are several people contining to make pills to help find a cure. The pills mostly look different but here are a few pictures...

My favorite nonfiction topic is dogs and puppies. The reason I love dogs and puppies so much is because I have had dogs and puppies around me ever since I was born. I already know that there are LOTS of breeds of dogs all over the world. I have a English Springer Spaneil named Lucky that is super crazy but I love him :) :b. And my sister has a toy poodle named Maggie and is still a little baby that likes to run and wants to eat fingers :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE DOGS AND PUPPIES.

Why can't we have 5 days off of school and work and 2 days with school and work? The answer is that 2 days just isn't enough time to get things done. Did you know that weekends are only 100 years old and that Muslimms traditonally take Friday off, Jews took off Saturday and Christians on Sunday. Well if you love weekends you can thank Henry Ford he began giving his workers weekends in the early 1900s. Why did he decide to do this? Because his best customers were his workers. He thought if they had more time of they could drive them and want to buy them. I LOVE WEEKENDS=http://=http://=http://=http://!! :):):b:B

Most of you have been wondering how to get a widget right?I'm here to tell you how with 7 steps...

1. Go to aBowman.com

2.Select Widgets on the top of the page

3. Choose the widget(s) you want

4. Copy the first code it gives you

5. Log on to  Class blogmeister

6. Go to Control Panel

7.Paste the code in the about the blogger and your done.

I have truly enjoyed poetry this year and can't wait to make the book. My favorite types of poetic devices are Rhyme, End Rhyme, Personification, Hyperbole, Alliteration and Repetition. My favorite poets would be Shel Silverstein, Dave Crawley, Jack Prelutsky and Dennis Lee.  To be honest I really think every poet is amazing in a different way like Jack Prelutsky likes to write silly poems and Langston Hughes likes to write some serious poems. There are poems everywhere. There is poems about jets and some about pets. Some are in books they're everywhere you look. Please leave me a comment on my page.

Article posted February 21, 2012 at 03:31 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 59

My favorite poets are Shel Silverstein and Dave Crawley.

Personally I like End Rhymes, Personifications, Repetitions and Onomatopiea. I'm good at finding End Rhymes, Personifications, Repetitions and Hyperbole. I think i will use End Rhymes because lots of people like them, Personifications because they make me lol.

My creative poems will probally be something that lots of kids will enjoy in their free time.

What kind do you like? Leave Me A Comment on my page to let me know.

BYL :b

(Blog You Later)

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 03:30 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 53

Things to do if you are a pencil 

By: Elaine Magliaro

Be Sharp.

Wear a slick yellow suit

and a pink top hat.

Tap your toes on the tabletop,

listen for the right rhythm,

then dance a poem

across the page.

I like this poem because 1) its using funny personification. 2) I love the ideas and details he gives us.

What is a cannonball? A cannonball is something everybody loves doing even parents. I've always wondered how you make a splash. The answer is that your body plunges down under water then the water gets forced in every which way shooving water up in the air. Cannonballs are neat because of the concept. I enjoy cannonballs do you?

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 04:41 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

This is a blonde toy poodle eat her up!

This a little baby toy poodle. Her name is Maggie. My sister is Maggies owner. She is now a ball of fluff. I love Maggie.

On April 21st,2012 I am walking around Duke East Campus to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.donate to my cause