Hannah's Blog-

In 1902 a young electrical engineer named Willis Haviland Carrier made air conditioners.I know alot of people who use it.Right now as I speak I am using one.All it basicly looks like is a big sqared with a part you can see in and when you look inside you will see a fan.This machine helps places cool down if really hot.

My favorite non-fiction topic is animals.Such as I have always wanted a monkey as a pet so that what I like to read. I also like Paronomal cause it is scary . I read scary topics all the time and I also read about monkeys . Monkeys are so cute. I love scary books and I love monkeys!

How many peanuts are in peanut butter? 

How many peanuts are in peanut butter? Well It takes 540 peanuts to make a 12 ounce jar of peanut butter. You dont wanna know how many peanuts are in 40 ounce.It takes 1,800 peanuts=http://!!!Arachibutyrophobia sry I have the fear of peanut butter getting stuck on top of mouth.Arachibutyrophobiais is someone who has a fear of getting peanut butter stuck to top of mouth.Peanut aren't really nuts they are legums.The worldds biggest peanut butter and jelly sandwhich was created in oklahoma in 2002, it weighed about 900 pounds and containd 350 pouds of peanut butter and 144 pounds of jelly,thats alot. Alot of people are cant eat peanut butter because they cant eat anything really sticky.Which that would affect my life cause I love peanut butter.

Paste- A thick, soft,moist substance, usually produced by mixing dry ingredients with a liquid.

Protein-Something that is helps you grow.

Tropics- Tropical places

Thoughts On Poetry  

My favorite poets are shel silverstin,Dr.suess, and Jack Prelutsky.I have enjoyed reading and making silly poems. I am good at finding end rhyme and oniamonapia. I was writing a poem at school for the project and I could not right end rhyme but the next day I could and I liked it. Most of the poems I make are silly but the ones about weather arent really funny

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

My Favorite Poem is...

Forgiving Friends

You are my best friend

You always will be

Yet sometimes I get mad at you

And you get mad at me

Sometimes I don't understand

Sometimes I don't know what to do

But remember always

That I will forgive you

I like this poem because it is about friends.I know friends always forgive you and that I will forgive them. So to me this poem is really true and good.

Why does Jell-O Jiggle?

Jello is made out of gelatin. This protein can be found in many animals and humans.Glelatin is a processed protein called collagen.Collagen is what makes skin,legaments and tendons stretchy and flexable.It also comes  from bones and fingernails.The jello we eat comes from collagen extracted from the ground bones or from hooves and connective tissues of animals like pigs and cows. So vegans, who dont eat animal products,do not eat Jell-O,or any product containing glelatin.There are alot of foods contain Gelatin.Here are some foods that have gelatin in it they are jellies,soups,marshmallows and even gummy bears!So that is how jello jiggle.

.Gelatin- is processed protein called collagen

Appetizing-is something that taste really good 

vegan-someone who does not eat animal products or any product containing gelatin  

''Hyvaa Joulua'' means Merry Christmas! There christmas season begins in october when groups get together and begin making christmas decorations. on the first sunday of advent the traditional song,voggler's ''hosanna'' is played in all the churches. In most of there homes there are four advent candles,also on the tables are crosses carved of wood or the crosses of St.Thomas. They have a Christmas Eve festivities. on christmas Eve they place candles on the graves. Also  the day after christmas they celebrate st. stephens's day.I would not want to do that for christmas  like putting candles on the graves I would not want to do.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 04:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 124

So far, Fighting Ground is about jonathan fighting in this group of solders and found this little boy the boy is not with his parents.But later on the found his parents dead.They also heard that the corporal killed them.

My favorite character in the book is jonathan because he is helping the little boy and he is the main character.                                                                                                                                                    I liked when they found the little boys parents because it was sad and made the book good.

I didn't like it that the corporal killed his parents.

You might want to read this book if you like something to wait for the next time you are reading this book.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 09:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 71

My first smart is Interpersonal my second is Bodily-Kinesthetic. For Bodily-Kinesthetic I would do a assanment that is about math or any subject and make a play that would go with it with your group. Then you have show it to your teacher with your group. The group part is the Interpersonal thing.So i combine both in one assanment.

Smartsville  

Smartville i think was really cool cause they go to be a adult. I would like to go to this school. It seem like your having so much fun you dont do work.Using your smart is fun cause you don't have to work.I would like to use my smarts.

My name is hannah and i like ice cream.I also love to play vollyball.