Hannah's Blog-

In the book I'm reading Hiccup is getting a pet dragon. He has to steal a baby dragon from its mom. First he has to find a cave.

The book Im reading is Kai the ninga of Fire. He helps a ninga named Zane. He helps Zane find out about his past. But they falled into garmanden's trap. They find out about the trap and stop it

Heartland was a sad book, it had a lot of dieing in it. Amy's mom died the lady down the streat died too. I it Weren't for Lou Sugarfoot the horse would have died too. It was a really good book (I just wish it didn't have as much saddness as the mood). I chose the book because Courtny recemended it to me. The ending wasn't very good then I found out it went with a series now I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

I choose my book because it looked coll.It's about a boy who gets lost in Japan.He ussaly has to fight his way out of stuff.Then he goes to a fighting scholl.He lears about Japan there.

My book, Catching Fire, is about a girl from the future participating in an anuall event called the hunger games, were you fight to death.The book is just right for me, I know that because there is some hard words, and only about 300 pages.Irecomend this series.

Article posted October 1, 2011 at 02:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

My book is called Warriors and this is what I read. My book is mainly about these wild clan cats helping some tribe cats in the mountains with careless intruders. The clan cats try to prepare the tribe catsfor a battle with the intruding cats because the tribe cats can't defeat the other intruders. At first the tribe cats didn't want the clan cats there because they had a very different way of life but they helped them get trough the problem. Then the cats work together to plan an ambush on the intruders by blocking every intrance and also scaring there fur off by pretending to be attacked by badgers and it actually works. Finally theintruders give up and move out of the mountains for good and every cat is happy in the tribe and the clan cats go back home and everyone lives happily at home.

My book, that I am reading is Breaking Dawn, it is one of the Twilight books. I think it is really good.  I can not stop reading it, I am addicted to it!  It is about a girl who falls in love with a vampire and a werewolve at the same time. She has to choose one, because the werewolve and vampire are enemys. She ends up choosing the vampire but still loves the werewolve. When her life comes in danger the vampire and werewolve work together to save her live.

Hi my name is Kamryn. I am reading the book Chicken Noodle Soup For The Horse Lovers Soal. I recommend this book as a very good book. For people who like youhorses  should read this. It is a great book so far

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:43 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 100

Why I chose to read this book is because,I got really interested from reading the back of the book. I also picked this book out by reading the first few pages I loved the way they talked in the book. So far i have read 36 pages and really loving the book hopefuiiy I can read the whole series. I would recomend this book to Chloe or Caroline because we like the same stuff.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 01:45 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

Hi i am reading The tail Of Despereaux right now they are talking about a girl naed Mig her mother died when she was six and her father sold her to a man. I wonder how she feels. If my dad sold me I would be really mad. Mig never really talk aboat how she feel. She said she want to be a princess like the princess Pea. some of the Mig does for man are takes care of the sheep and scrubs the house. I would not want to be her!

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 12:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 150

I am reading Every Soul a Star.

I chose this book because i didn't really like the other book I was reading. Then when we went to the library it looked like a good book. I would recommend it to other girls because it is really good. It is about this girl who lives on this campground her family owns and she has to move away for three years. She is mad at her mom because her best friend isn't going to be there with her.

-Ali :p

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 12:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

I am reading Skybreaker by Kenneth Oppel.  This book reminds me of the first book in the series, Airborn. I chose Airborne because the story was interesting. Skybreaker and Airborn have the same basic story which is why I chose Skybreaker.  It has the same characters and two new ones, but the story has changed quite a bit. The story still takes place on an airship, but this time they are on skybreaker class vessel. The character’s goal is to find the Hyperion. It is an airship that has been mysteriously aloft for over 40 years without discovery. The characters are currently on the Hyperion looking for its rumored untold riches. I’m really enjoying this book. Spence and Miles should both read this book since they read Airborn.

I had a good book. I read the box car children. I like adventure books. The reason I picked this book because my brother recommended the book.i liked the GOOD BOOK!:)

Im reading a book called Island. I would recommend this book to people who love to read adventure books! The characters kinda feel both mad and sad. They feel that way because their parents put them on a ship with their brothers/sisters.I love this book so far because I love adventure books.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 10:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 95

My book is about a girl about my age that is a spy who attends Gallagher Academy. While in the library she over hears her mom and teachers talking about HER! She is very suspicious and is on her way to finding out why they were talking about her. She starts out by looking it up in books but then she realizes that this is recent information it can't be in a book because it is happening now. Finally her friends talk her into spying on her mom! She is extremely mad at her friends for crying out loud it's her MOM=http:// I am going to read the whole series of them. Because they are very active and leave me on cliffs!!!!

Reading

I chose Percey Jackson and the lightning thief because I had already read it but it had been a while since I read it and I realy liked it the first time.Also because I realy like action fiction books before I read the book.Some of the interesting things that have happened are Percy heard Mr.Brunner and Grover talking about him behind his back.Also some wierd ladies were looking at him and were knitting giant socks and had a big blue string then cut it and Grover Started to freak out.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 09:33 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 55

Escaping the giant wave is my book ! 

I chose this book because my friend marrisa said it was a good book.So i started reading it 

and it was really good.The book is about a brother and sister and there parent are on a boat

and the children are by Thereself at a hotel and there hotel has a fire.Then there is alot of Other                                                        bad stuff that happens inthe book so READ IT!

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 01:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 94

My independent reading book is Goosebumps Horrorland. It is about a girl named Britney and her friend Molly and her cousin Ethan. Ethan has this puppet and it is alive. But Britney just thinks he is good like that. I think it is funny that she doesn't know that it is alive.

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 01:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 512

Heyy everyone my book is The best school year ever!! This book is about these kids that they call the Herdmans the do alot of bad things. They have got kicked out of alot of stores for doing crazy things. They have put a cat in the washing machine at the laundromat and they got kicked out of there for that. This book is relly i recommend this book to my claasmates and friends!!!

i am reading Harry Potter #5. I wanted to read this sreies because my bro said i would like the books. This book is about harry finding voldmort and killing him. I like this book because there is aciton. If like the harry Potter movies you will ilke the books!

My name is Brycen. I am reading the book

Holes by Luis Sacher. This book is great. Holes is a novel about two boys [stanley and Zero]learn charactorizeum by digging holes. They soon learn that ZEro thought clides shoes at stanley.READ IT =http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://

The book I am currently reading is Warriors: Moonrise, it is about 6 cats named Brambleclaw, Crowpaw, Squirrelpaw, Feathertail, Tawnypelt, and Stormfur. 4 of these cats were chosen by StarClan to fulfill the new prophecy, but on their way back to the forest they ran into the Tribe of Rushing Water who commanded Stormfur to try and kill Sharptooth. (A lion of death and misery.) Stormfur escaped but he came back and helped kill Sharptooth just as the second prophecy indicated, (the second prophecy is different than the new prophecy) but instead of killing Sharptooth his sister Feathertail did it but died trying.

The title of my book is called The Fire Within. Its all about the main character (David) who Rents a room in a familys house. In the house lives Liz who is a mom that makes clay dragons, and Lucy a eleven year old girl who loves squirrels. Liz makes David a magical clay dragon even though David does not know its magical. Lucy named a squirrel Conker. He has one eye and the neighbor, Henry Bacon hates squirrels and sets up a trap. Now David has to save Conker. Thats what i've read so far!!!

The book I am reading is called How to yrain your dragon.The main person is Hiccup.He has to train a dragon named tothless.He is not having a very easy time getting his dragon to do what he tells him to do.But he does know how to talk to the dragon.That is all I have read so far.

I have always liked mysteries. That's why I like the book,Nancy Drew,so much. It is very entertaining. You never know what is going to happen next. Nancy is a girl who can't have a day without a mystery and I love it. She is so smart and nice. She really is a perfect character.

Independent Reading book 

RULES is my independent reading book

I would recomed this book to people who like to read about life storys and chareters because I think this book has all that . I Iike to read friends and family thime books so if you like that genre then this is the one for you. It is about a girl who has a little brother with a disabilatyand she has to remind him  about silly rules like keep your pants on in publick andno toys in the fish tank. Then a new girl her age moves in across the street and Cathliene is so imbaresed about her brother that she keeps him inside alone for hours while she visits Kristi.

Thanks for reading bye bye for now

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 10:09 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 51

I am reading the book Sarah, Plain and Tall. I read the book in 3rd grade, but I wanted to read it again. I love this book! In the book Jacob the son of Anna and Caleb live in a prairie house. Their mother was sick when she was having Caleb and she died. I just finished the book and it was great! I'm gonna read it again already. I would not recommend this book to a boy. But a girl might like it. 

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 10:05 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 96

My book is Bone Master of the eastern boarder. In it there are rat creatrues. Bone is trying to return Bartleby(Their baby rat creatrue).All the bad guys are after Phoney Bone(The one who bears the stars as they call him).  I really enjoy this book!

Question: Whether or not you would recommend the book to another reader.

I would recomend Bluestar's Prophocey to people who love the warriors series.I think that Michael M would like the book because he loves the warriors series I also think that people who like cats and fighting animals would love this book.I think this book is awesome and that you should read it.

Quetion: A summary of important things that have been happening

Bluepaw's mentor is Sunfall. Moonflower is dead because Hawkheart killed her during the attack on Windclan. Bluepaw earns her warrior name. Bluefur's sister Snowfur is dead when a monster hits her. Bluefur becomes Bluestar and becomes leader of Thunderclan.

My independent reading book is Kit!

I would tell oteher people about this book.

Because it is a awesome book if you like family books.

My favorit charcters are Kit and Ruthe. 

Because they sre always on a adventer.

This is my independent reading book! 

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 02:03 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 144

My book is called Skeleton key. I would recomend this book to every one who likes action and adventure. My favorite part of the book so far was when Alex Rider (The main charactor) traveled all the way from England to the United States of America. He went to Miami Florida. He did that because he is on a mission for the spy agency M16 and for this mission he has to work with CIA, the spy agency of the U.S.A. For this mission he has to treavel to the island Skelaton Key in Mexico for an under cover spying just long enough to get the gang trying to kill him off hi back.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 166

My book is called heart beat. The author name is Sharon Creech. One part of this   book that I think is sad is that the main character Annie  best friend  father left him and his gandpa is died.I recommed this book for hannah because she read a book by the same author.I think this book is like a poem book because it's written just like a poem book.

I think cosmo is awesone but a little stupid.  Some of the things he does I would never do even if they do end well.   He lives on abracadabra street which sounds pretty cool. I wish I new Cosmo.

The book I am reading is meet kit the first book in the kit sery's. Meet kit is about a real girl during the great depresion she has to face ton's of obsticals such as her dad loses his job and they have to find  a way to keep there house. My favorite part in the book is when  kit spilled  the tea all over Mrs. howard and her mom comes in and she trys to explain it to her mom. I would recomed this bok to any one ho likes real stores about history but with a little twist . In some parts this story was sad but in other parts it was very joyfull and you wanted to know what was going to come next. this was a great book i can not wait to move on to the secound book in  the kit story serys.

Im reading National Tresure:Changeing Tides. It's about this guy named Sam back in the 1700's. Sam moves to a colony. On the voayage,he meets a man who speeks of a tresure! Sam looks for clues. Its mistorical fiction ( mistery + historical)! Its a preety good book.

What's going on at Jamestown is a little cliffhanging. Thy met a guy named Joe. They went off with to kids. ( Alex and Courtny ) Alex and Courtney are Joe's kids. Joe is a archeologist. Some people think that Joe stole some bones. I can't wait to find out what will happen next! 

My book is The Lightning Thief. Percy has been kicked out of six schools in six years. He kills his adlgebra teacher miss Dodds. A monster killed Percy's mom. Percy got mad and ripped one of the monsters horns of and stabed the monster with the horn.

Article posted September 25, 2011 at 11:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 246

Lost Hero is about a guy named Jason who wake up on a bus not knowing who he is and anyone.Apparently he has a friend named Leo and sort of friend sort of girlfriend named Piper. Suddenly Piper,Leo and Jason get attaked by storm spirts and thier coach is a satyr! After the storm spirts left taking coach Hedge with them a girl named Annabeth shows up with flying horses and took them to Camp Halfblood to find out who there godly parents were.

Article posted September 25, 2011 at 08:37 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 65

I think my independent reading book is just right because I can read through each page fluently.

-39 clues:A summary of important things that have been happening

Dan and Amy have gotten together with another team thinking they will be able to win together and trust the team.The team they have gotten together with are the most biggest,strongest,toughest family of them all the Holts family. But team Holts (the team Dan and Amy have gotten together with) are planning to betray Dan and Amy.The Holts are doing this because they think Dan and Amy are using them. Using them for what they know already about the clues. The clue stealing Holts have clues that Dan and Amy gave them while they where working together. So Dan and Amy can not be trusted as much asDan and Amy trust the Holts.

Aurthor: Patrick Carman

Book:5

Title:The Black Circle  

Article posted September 24, 2011 at 11:54 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 76

The title of my book is Allie Finkle The New Girl. It is about how the family moved into a new house. But Allie wasn't to excited about the moving until she found out that there might be a kitten envolved. Also about going to Dairy Queen(icecream place) everynight.Thats when at school A girl named Rosemary starts picking on her. Then she finds out that her kitten might be dying and isn't very happy! But next Grandma's coming let's see what happens=http://=http://=http://=http://!!

I picked ''Lunch Money'' for my independent reading book .I chose this book because someone told me it was a good book and it was one of thier favorite books. I also think it is a good book from what I read so far. She also told me about the book so I could see if I liked it. It sounded like a good one so I got it from the library. I am almost done with it now.

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 12:23 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 121

independent reading book

my  book  is excaping the giant wave!!!!!

I recomend this book to adventure readers

Thanks for reading

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 12:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 91

The book I am reading is called The Island Of The Dangerous Dreams. It is about a girl named Andrea. She is stuck on a private island. She went with her Aunt Madelyn and a lot of other people to bid on a topaz gem that belongs to Peru. Then,two people get murdered! Andrea steals the topaz and hides it in a cave so it can be returned to Peru. Along the way she meets a boy named Pete. They both find out that one in the group is a secret agent. You will have to read the book to find out more information=http://!

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 12:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 205

I am reading Chicken Noodle Soap For The Horse Lovers Soal. I recommend this book  to people who like horses and I am one of  those people. Because I like horses

So far in my book Nancy Drew is in San Frasisco and she and her friends Bess and George get followed by 2 elder man and woman. They asked her to go to Hawaii and search for clues about what happened to their publisher Mildret. So Nancy and her friends go to Hawaii and stay with Mildret's cousin Eliza. She finds clues like a dress of Mildret's and a diary about how Eliza and Mildret wasn't very close. In the middle of the night Nancy hears sounds coming from the living room. It was Eliza MUDDY!She said she barely survived with the ghosts.

That's Where I Stopped. I Will Give More Updates about this interesting book. :)

Hi! I'm Ava! The Book I'm reading is called "Umbrella Summer".

What my book is about:

It takes a new neighbor, who looks a plain as a box of toothpicks, but has some surprising secrets of her own, to make Annie realize that her plans for being carful aren't working out as well as she hoped. And with a lot of help from those around her,and a  book about a pig too, Annie just my find a way to close her umbrella of sadness and step back into the sunshine.   

I like my book "Umbrella Summer because their is some interesting things that are funny. I think I would recomend this book to other people. I hope that everybody has a great time reading their Independent Book!

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 09:50 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 177

The tile of my book is George Brown class clown

wet and wild.I like this book because it is a

good book and fun to read.The most fun thing

about my book is when ever George burps.George

is a chareter in my book.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 01:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

The independent readig I have done is on the book warriors.The events that have recently happend is that the main charcter Fireheart found out that his friend is betraying his clan. Another thing that happend is that the thunder lan the wind clan the river clan and the shadow clan had a giant fight.Also Fireheart is suspecting thaat Tigerclaw the thunder clan deputy killed the old oneto gain power. The final thing that that hppend is that Firehearts sister gave him a kit to bring into the thunder

clan to be rasied as a warrior.

Article posted September 21, 2011 at 11:08 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 96

My book is about ninjas. The name of my book is Magic Tree House #4. I would reccomend my friends at school. The ninjas crossed a cold stream. Then Annie and Jack met the master and then the master had to leave because bad people were coming . Thats all read I've read so far.

I am reading  Diary Of a Wimpy Kid! It is about a wimpy kid that has to write a diary about every day of his life. Every day something new and exciting happens.  The book is just right for me because it is the right type. I do recommend it to you because it is funny. It is a series!!!

Article posted September 21, 2011 at 12:59 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

An important event that has happend in the Hobbit is that Smaug, the dragon, is dead! The man was named Bard. Smaug is covered in  some of his riches, but there is one spot on his belly that is bald, and that is the place Bard shot. Also, I recommend this book to all adventurous people. Also, after you read this book, read the Lord of the Rings books, if you liked this book.

Article posted September 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 69

In this book Harry must get over many hurdles to finally master self defense. To make matters worse a new teacher named professer umbridge has joined the staff at hogwarts. She dosen't teach th estudents any magic. Recently Harry has ventured into the dempartment of  mysteries. There he must battle death eaters in order to protect a specail prothecy. But in the end Harry may lose something more important than anything else

I like to read and there are some books better than others. The book I am reading right now is war heros from Afganastan. This guy in my book got a peace of sherapnel in his eye. This other guy got shot in the cheast 4 times and a greanad blew up next to him. This guy got the medal of honor.  

Article posted September 20, 2011 at 01:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 89

Hey everybody...its courtney again and my book that i am reading now is the tale of Despereaux.I love this book because it has lots of adventure and its really cute.I picked this book because in 2nd grade I read a little bit of it and i wanted to read it again.i reccomed this book for everyone who is not afraid of mice...(lol)and people who love adventure and fun.Thanks again ....

Courtney

Article posted September 20, 2011 at 01:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 72

The important parts about my book is about her getting her new pet. Her makeing her new collage for a project for school. Then she and her freind made a club starting with a toad they found near a pond. She also got invited to a party and it was the kid's that sit's right next to her. She thought he ate paste because when she came she asked him why he ate paste he said it was a dare. But she had a grate time looking at his collection all sorts of things she could not stop asking qustions. Turn's out she is having a good time with the boy she thought was a werid boy.

The reason I chose my book because it looked interesting. One other reason is because i really love adventure books. I would recommend this book to Hannah Smith because we read similer books. I would also recommend this book to Sarah Elliott.

Article posted September 19, 2011 at 10:26 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 67

I am reading a book called "Heather The Violet Fairy". Two girls whose names are Rachel Walker and Kirsty Tate promised the queen fairy that they would find all seven rainbow fairies and return them to Fairyland. Heather is the seventh rainbow fairy. The seven rainbow sisters are Ruby the red fairy, Amber the orange fairy, Sunny the yellow fairy, Fern the green fairy, Sky the blue fairy, Inky the indigo fairy, and Heather the violet fairy. All of the sisters have to be brought to the pot at the end of the rainbow in order to be returned to Fairyland. The evil Jack Frost and his winter goblins try to stop Rachel and Kirsty from returning the seven fairies to Fairyland. He is the one who sent them out of Fairyland because they forgot to invite him to a royal ball.

Article posted September 19, 2011 at 09:51 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 70

Wolf brother is a really good book because the author is my favorite. The funniest things that were in the book are when Wolf and Torok both ate a fish at the exact same time and wolf pulled away and shook his head like it was disgusting that they were eaten the same thing at the same time.Wolf and Torok are the main characters because they are in every page until they switch to other characters.I recommend this series for you because there is lots of adventure{people who like adventure it's a good book}. So if you want to read it ask me i have it.

I'm reading The Time Pirate. The Time Pirate is about a boy named Nickolas McIver(known as Nick) who has a time machine made by Leonardo da Vinci. He has an enemy called Billy Blood(his real name is William Blood who also has a time machine). Blood captured Kate McIver (Nick's sister) in the year 1781. Nick must travel back in time to save Kate.

Article posted September 19, 2011 at 07:17 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 83

I am reading the 3rd book in the series of The Sisters Grimm. So far, Sabrina almost found her parents but Little Red Riding Hood took them away to another secret place. I think Sabrina and Daphne are going to run into her parent's kidnapper again. Or maybe they will run into her pet, a mean dragon called a Jabberwockey.

I feel happy because I don`t like cats andcats die so I am happy. Anyway I like my book because there is a lot of fighting. There is also a lot of running and cat talk. They call humans cats kittypets and the main charecter was a kittypet but now a worier cat. The worier cats live in the woods and rely on firehaert to not let the humans don`t find them.

My name is hannah and i like ice cream.I also love to play vollyball.