All about Michael M

Smart ville academy is a great school to go to because it has multiple smarts. In my opinion I like the school because it has a miniature post office for children to learn how to be a mail man and also so they can learn what's it like to be a mail man. Smart Ville academy is really cool because it has a little talent show at the end of the year so they could show off their smarts. Smart Ville for a fact has there school broken up into little city's like the museum of smarts.

Article posted September 25, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 32

Great Wolf Lodge was really fun because I did MagiQuest and the water park. At the water park I went on the Howling Tornado about 25 times. When I did it I, went on the big drop thing on it BACKWARDS.It was scary. Also I did MagiQuest and I did all the quests =http://!! But I didn't get to do the adventures:(

If you are wondering how I am smart, well, here is your answer. I like math, reading and writing all because of my teachers that have taught me. Reading for example, I was inspired by my dad because he said"Michael why don't you read a Harry Potter book" but I didn't want to so I read a book called Warriors and it was really good so I wanted to read the whole series. I was persuaded into doing more math because I was told that math makes me smarter by my 1st grade teacher. Writing is good for you also because it makes you have a bigger brain vocabulary because of all the spelling that you do. That is how I am smart.

Halloween is on October 31, 2011. Halloween you get spooked out. For example I got scared when a SPIDER ZOMBIE jumped from the ceiling or roof and landed on my head it freaked me out so much I ran away to go to a different house to get sweets. Happy Halloween.

P.S. I'm not really supposed to eat candy because of... what ever forget it

(number 2)

P.S. BOO!!!

Nevada is the state that I am doing this year with Ellen. Nevada is filled with beautiful deserts and cliffs. Nevada is 109,356 square miles. The black rock desert is a desert that has a canyon that has water pouring out of the top and into a stream that meanders all the way into Carson City. Carson City has pretty cold temperatures thinking that they have hot temps almost everywhere else. 2 of Nevada's lakes are the most beautiful lakes in the world. For example, the pyramid lake has a gigantic stone pyramid in the middle of the lake. Lake Mead is another superb lake. It has many people from all over the world. If you wanted to get to Carson City from Durham NC it would take 2668 miles. Nevada is the most magnificent state in the USA.

P.S. I think:)

Article posted September 19, 2011 at 09:51 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 53

Wolf brother is a really good book because the author is my favorite. The funniest things that were in the book are when Wolf and Torok both ate a fish at the exact same time and wolf pulled away and shook his head like it was disgusting that they were eaten the same thing at the same time.Wolf and Torok are the main characters because they are in every page until they switch to other characters.I recommend this series for you because there is lots of adventure{people who like adventure it's a good book}. So if you want to read it ask me i have it.

MICHAEL

my favorite food pizza

my favorite sport baseball

my awesome pet bearded dragon

my favorite hobbie model cars

my favorite t.v. show good luck charlie

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 10:43 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 32

HI we have the cutest hamster iv'e seen.We still dont have a name for it so if you have a idea for us leave a comment.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 10:35 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 53

HI again.I have a couple more things to say.My favorite singer is black eyed peas.I was chip in the school play.My favorite movie is all the Harry Potter ones.My favorite book is on the run i recommend that you read them there really good if you like adventure and scary and sad and happy stuff.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 09:13 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 51

Hi my name is Michael M and I'm going to tell a little about myself. My favorite sport is baseball and i have a pet that is a bearded dragon [lizard].

In my free time i like reading and playing with my friends.I like homework and all of the teachers are my favorites.Blogging is the best thing Ive done on the computer so far. See ya:)

Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles Next Entries

I love baseball and I have a bearded dragon as a pet its name is lava its a girl. I am 10 years old and I am now charlie in the school musical. My favorite food is stir fry.