Me!!!!!-

My Favorite Invention
The most useful invention to me is medicine. It makes my life easier because my mom has back problems and I worry a lot about her. Some famous medicine is penicillin products, this type of medicine was invented by Alexander Fleming. Medicine comes in many forms but I think that pills, shots, liquid, and inhaling medicine is the most common. Medicine is important because it can do many great things for us. When you're sick or not feeling well you can take medicine to help you feel better. If you get the Flu Shot every year that shot boosts your immune system and that helps stop the Flu. I have to take a pill to help me with a medical problem I have. I've took this medicine for a long time now and it has really helped me. I'm really happy that medicine was created because without it the world would be a whole lot worse and so would peoples lives.

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 02:57 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles

I'm Duncan and I am in Mr.Banks homeroom! soccer and lunch are my favorite subjects! I also like recess