Kelsey's Blog-

SciFi book 05/27/12
Invention 04/27/12
Non Fiction 03/29/12
QWERTY 03/05/12
My Thoughts on Poetry 02/22/12
Flint 02/17/12
Wonder 02/03/12
Holland Tradions 01/11/12
Revelutionary War Novel Book Review 11/29/11
Appling My Intelligence 11/18/11
Smartville 11/03/11
How am I smart 10/21/11
The Triple Hoax 10/13/11
Arizona 10/12/11
Kelsey 09/15/11
kelsey 09/12/11

My highest intelligence was the Spatial and Linguistic. I can make a poster about something school wise such as a poster about one of my language arts books. Or I can use my linguistic smarts to read or wrote summaries or something like that. In my musical smarts I can perform or write a song about my multiplication facts.

Yayy!

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 12:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

I am a Naturalist so I think at school we could get pets in the classroom like Mr. Banks. I am also Spatial so I think in art we could paint more and draw more when we finsh work and tests!!!! :)

How I can apply my intelligence in class!

One way is I can use bodily kinesthetic in science,math,and in homeroom.The way I can use it in science. Because I can use it to do experiments. I can use it in math to do math games. One more way I can use it in homeroom is I can use my body to spell out words.

This is how I can apply my intelligence to my class's.

By: Madison Brinkley

One of my smarts is spatial. I could put on a art gallery or art show. One of my smarts is bodyily-kinesthetic. I could build things with my hands and show people at a talent show. Thats what I can doo with my smarts.

One of my intelligences is naturist intelligence. A way that I could show this in a class project is by a class pet. I would show how good I am with animals and how to take care of them. Another intelligence I have is bodily - kinesthetic. A way I could show it in class is by doing projects where we are not just in our seats, but we move around the room to work and do projects, but not just sitting. It could be a big class project together.

For one of my smarts, music, I could put on a show where I sing. I could also play an instrument. Another one of my smarts is Bodily-Kinesthetic. To show that, I could dance at a performence.If I want, I could put on a play.

I could use my Spatial IntellIgence by creatIng a poster all about myself and what I lIke to do lIke colorIng. I could also wrIte a story and draw itout. But I would draw the Important parts not just anythIng. For my bodily kinethstetic I could create scene from the book I am reading with clay. Since I like to do stuff with my hands.

Showing my smarts

My smarts are spatial and bodily-kinethstetic. A place I could show spatial is in science, because I could draw the diagrams very well and get a good notebook grade. I could show bodily-kinethstetic by bulding something for the plays or biulding something good for the egg drop this year. Those are some ways I could show my smarts.

Article posted November 9, 2011 at 01:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

My intelligence is bodily kinesthtic.I think I could use my skills in school by experimenting the stuff we do in school with my hands and body. I could also do something by danceing. Maybe people can do a play or act stuff out too if they want to but, I don't think I would.  I think it would be cool that if we had separate groups of the different intelligents there are. Those are my thoughts about appying intelligences in school. 

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 02:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 134

I could use my Linguistic intelligence to write a memoir about my life. I would write about my life growing up in Raleigh with very close friends. I would also talk about my old school Partnership Elementary and its teachers. I would write about my last days dancing with friends in the talent show three days before my last day of school. I will never forget Partnership and all my friends there, especially my sister-like friend Kyndall.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 12:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

I'm very smart in Spatial Intelligence. I could sculpt different things for different subjects. I could easily visualize 3-D objects to study edges, corners, and faces of different figures for math. I can draw freely what my mind sees in an art contest. For science, I could create a skeleton of an animal out of tinker toys or Legos.

I can use my spatial intelligance in art because I love to draw. Also I like to be creative. Anytime I get bored I will just doodle. In class all I want to do is draw. My favorite special is art thats how I use my smarts at school=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 09:10 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 63

I am smart in many differnt ways one of my strongest smarts is Linguistic smart. If I had to take a test to tell what smart I had i would probuly want it to be a a test where in one secion you have to write and in one secion you have to read. That would be a great test for me to show my intelligences.One other smart I have is spatial intelligence this means that if I were to take a test that involved drawling and decorating I think I would do pretty good on that test.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 08:57 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 106

I can apply one of my intelligences in class by playing games because I am mostly bodily intelligence. I can also use it to write out problems in math. In science I can use it for experiments. In language arts I can use to spell out words. And that is how I can use my intelligences in school.

To show I have spatial intelligence, I could put drawings and pictures on a poster and write about how I got the ideas to make them. I could tell a story by making the setting out of clay. I could draw a picture of something before and after it happens. I could bring in different shaped blocks and make a tessellation. To show that I have musical intelligence I could make up a short song.

I can us my smart in a school way.By gym class thats in school right.Well if it is than i can us

Bodily kinesidec by showing my aflitic skill in a

school way.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 12:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 104

Icould use my talent,a naturalist, for a scince project. Iknow a lot about animals. In fact, did you know that yawns are not only contageus for humans, but for chimpanzees? Pretty cool. I've always wanted to be a zoologist.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 12:39 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

I could explain why an event happens and the effect it has on an ecosystem in science class. This would use my logical smarts. Four example if there are amore consumers than producers the ecosystem can collapse. Or if humans piloted water it could eradicate an ecosystem. This is how I can put my smarts to uses.     

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 09:50 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 73

The way I would show my smart in school is by playing soccer or making a structure with my hands. I would do that because I love to play sports and they're fun to play and I love to do hands on activities because I'm bodily- kinesthetic. I am also smart not just physically, but mentally which means I know where to go, when and why, and I have helped build houses or renew a house with my dad and I understand blueprints. I also love to make my own blueprints and sometomes make them. I really love sports a lot and they are like my life because when it's baseball season I have 3 hour practices 2 or 3 times a week and a tournament every other week and it's fun, and I always play a sport for every season because I love sports. That's how I would present my smart at school!

As you know I am Bodily-Kinesthetic. And I think I can do a sign language assement. I can show you all types of signs. I can show you the ABC and other things because my great grandparents were deaf. I can tell you how they got deaf and how my grandfather burned his leg in a fire and they could not hear him screaming.

I enjoy writing and music!! I think i could show off writing by writing a story or writing some notes to my friends. I also think i could show off music by singing or listing to some music why i do my work because i love listing to music!!I really enjoy doing this things. :)

I could try out for the soccer team. If I made it, I could show two of my smarts. Inter-personal and sportsmenship would go hand and hand, dribling and bodily-kinestic would go hand and hand. If we did a nature cook I could use my nature smart to what you can. These are just some ways to express my talent.

Musical smarts can help me in life for many reasons. I am going to tell you how I can use this smart in school. Even more particular, music class. First reason is in that I can listen to the rythms and sing. Second, is I can here sounds and melodies and imagine words to them. Everyone has their own talents and smarts they just have to find them! I love music!

Enhancing Education: A Children's Producer's Guide.

Article posted November 13, 2011 at 01:07 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 55

I can sing on stage in front of alot of people.I can dance and get my groove on. I can also play the piano, saxaphone, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, voilin, bass, trumpet, harmonica, drums, trumbone, clarinet,recorder, tuba, banjo, triangle, bongo, kongo, gong,flute, tambrine, maracas, and the last but not least the french horn. And I appreciate music alot that is why I can play all the instuments. I can even put on show that  where I could help the hungry also.

If I were to have an assignment for bodily-kinesthetic I would probaly make a detailed clay thing of a socer player. Or maybe do do stuff with a socer ball and everytime I do one I say a fact. There are many ways to show people that I am bodily-kinesthetic. Also you can do it too with other smarts. Like in smartville they let kid be smart in there own way and we can do that too.

Article posted November 14, 2011 at 05:55 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 73

Since I am very sporty and like to move around I could try out for the girls soccer team. I could play a real game with the rest of my team. I could also show you some tricks like juggling or headers. I like to act to so maybe somone could give me a random topic like happy sad angry or frustrated.It would be kind of cool if I could act while playing soccer by acting really upset because I missed the goal when I tried to score. That would be the type of show Id do.

My intelligence is doing things with nature. If I had to make up a project i would probably bring in pictures of farm animals and tell everyone how to take care of those animals and what they eat and why they help the earth. I might also bring in seeds and a flower pot and show everyone how to plant and water a flowers correctly. That would be easy becuse it does not take a long time. Also it would show how I love and care for nature. Those would be fun!

My intelligence is a Naturalist, Linguistic, Bodily-Kinesthetic, Interpersonal, and Spatial. For a naturalist, i can use it in science by looking at our expeirements with plants. For Linguistic, I use them in LA, by speaking in differnent ways sometimes. Bodily-Kinesthetic, I use it in Science by moving my hands while making our landforms. Interpersonal, I use it EVERYWHERE. I can tell how people feel , of how they look, like if they're sad, happy, and more. I also have lota of ideas! And last, but not least, Spatial, people tell me I am a good artist, and I pretty much draw everyday. 

This is how I can show some of my intelligence in classes, or anywhere else.

-Ava H. :)

I am vey musical. I think I could applie that intellgence by playing piano for the class.I could also sing because I am part of a choir group.Or I could make a project about music.This is what I could do with my musiccall intelligence.

I could show my naturlist smarts in class by makeing a documentery. I could make one, for example,about the Everglades in Florda, Costa Rica, or one at Bald Head Island in here, North Carolina. They would be packed with information about the wildlife of the wlidernes, and would have the best shots possible by a guy like me. I would try my best to make the vidio intersting and not a lecture, but still be informational. This would NOT be as good as Planet Earth,Life,Life in clod Blood, Or the other BBC documenterys, but makeing one of these documenerys good is hard. Not to forget I don't have that british accent,but thats okay.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 12:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

I could apply my intelligence to school by doing a soccer skills rutine for P.E.. I could do tricks like the rainbow, jugguling, scorpian, and around the wourld. I chose this smart because I feel it is my smartist subject. I think people will like the routine because I practice soccer alot.

A way that I can use my bodily-kinesthetic intelligence is in science when we do experiments, math when we play factor captor and in language arts when we have free writing time. On my free time I like to build things and doodle. I also love to ride horses which take a lot of hand coordination and hand activity because you have to hold the raines, keep your head up, heals down, keep the horses head down (collected), stay on the horse, controll the horse, sit up, keep your back arched and lots more. I could also use my intelligence to type on the computer.i love to horseback ridei can use my tallent to do science experiments

i can use my tallents to do math games    i can use my tallent to write storys

I think it would be cool to make a poster about your smart. (I like to make posters if you havn`t noticed) You could tell all the statements of that smart. Then you can point out the ones that apply to you. For example I am Logical-Mathematical. So I could say that one of the statements is I enjoy numbers. Then I could say if that applys to me or not.

I am very Bodily-Kinesthetic and to prove that I could do a project that I use my hands alot, also if there was a project about sports... COUNT ME IN!  I think I did great on the "50 States Project" landform part becuase I loved that parrt because I got to use my hands to make alot details on it.  If there was a project about moving your body in phisicaly based activity I would start right away!  I also have Spatial intelligence so I think that I would teach an art class fine because I'm a great drawer, and I LOVE to use my hands to draw, and paint.  I like to build and construt things with a partner too.

How can I apply my smarts to school? I could use my nature  smart and my spatial smart and make a modle of a bird and lable all the parts. My spatial smart for the modle and the fact that it would be a bird and labling would show my nature smart.

For my Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence is I could make my own crossword puzzle. This shows my Verbal-Lingistis Intelligence becauase what Verbal-Linguistic means is you like to read and do word puzzles. A crossword puzzle in a word puzzle. This is how I would apply my Intelligences.

I am bodily kinastetic.I have the ability to move my whole body for physical activitys such as balancing,cordnation and sports.I also have the abilaty to act.I also like to use my hands for projects.That is why I am bodily-kinastetic.

I am spatially intelligent so i could probably be an

architect or an artist. I am also bodily kinethstetic so i could be a sports player or something like that.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 09:18 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 81

I am interpersonal because I don't like hurting other people. I also want to help other people. One of my goals for this year is to make more friends, and I hope I make that goal. In my opinion, I'm a great leader. I also want to get along with the other kids, so I can make connections and make more friends.

My smarts are Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Linguistic, Logical-Mathematical and Naturalist and this is how I can use them at school. For Intrapersonal I can use this smart for a project about understanding yourself and typing about myself like the Introduce Yourself project. For the Interpersonal smart I use this smart at school when I have to work in a group with a partner. The Logical-Mathematical smart can be at use in school for when I am in math and I have to solve a math problem or equation. I can use my Naturalist smart at school in science when we study animals and bugs. i can also use my Naturalist smart when I have to grow a plant in science.

-Devan

Article posted December 3, 2011 at 12:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

When I did the "How Am I Smart," sheet I scored highest in naturalist. At school for a progect, I could apply this by bringing in animals, then writing about what behaviors I noticed. I could also do a project and plant a garden for the school since I know so much about plants. I would be able to recognize the plants and find out which ones do best and would thrive here. I know a lot about how to take care of plants and animals which would make it easy to do any of these things. Currently my class and I are working with animals. We even have a class pet. There is a lot of cool projects I could involving science and nature.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

I have Youtube videos of me doing BJJ which is a Martial Art. I was thinking that we could watch it on the Active Board. Oh ya I have three videos. I could maby bring in gutair. I might be able to to push ups or soccer or run around the pond to show I like to move.  

I could use my spatial smart for a school assignment. One thing I could do is draw a diagram of a foodchain or the water cycle. Spatial intelligence is drawing,doodling,painting and modeling. I used my spatial smart when we made are landforms for are 50 states project.

Also for L.A I could make a picture for are revelutionary war books.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 02:28 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 48

My intelligence can be used for many different things.One of them is doing an assignment that required me to use one of my intelligencesis I could use my bodily-kinisthetic means you can't sit still for long and/or you use your body or body parts a lot.I could do soccer for my sport, it is a perfect sport becuase it involves  moving and using your boby or body parts  and so does bodily-kinisthetic intelligence.

Ilove having bodily-kinisthetic as one of my intelligences and I also have many more!

How i can show my intel.

Have you ever wondered how to show your inteliges? Well, i am bodily kinastetic. That means i like to move around. How i can show this is i can be in an active enrichment or i could show it in a school talent show.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 10:35 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 120

My highest intelligence was interpersonal smarts. So for this assignment I thought I would do a play about bullying. The main character could be a little boy who is being picked on by bigger kids. The bigger kids would steal the little boy's stuff and hold it above his head. In the end the kids who where bullying the little boy would get in trouble.I think it would be a good play because I care how kids feel.

I could use my musical smart to porform a song about biomes in science.I could do a vocabulary song about the worlds wars . I would love to sing all about those things just alone. Also in math we make up songs about like multiplacation and division. One of the tunes we say in math is 4 or below keep it low 5 or above give it a shove, to remember how to round.

I could apply my multiple intelligence by doing a project.I could build a landform like we did for our states project.Or I could do a play as an assignment.I also could also make a Revolutionary War battle field.Those are some things I could do as assignments in Language Arts

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 02:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

How can I apply my Spatial Intelligence to school! One way I am going to apply my intelligence to school is doing a poster. I can show many diffenent creative styles for making a poster. I  can put dots,broders, bubbles and ect.I think that on way i can use my  Spatial Intelligence.That is a way i'm going to use my intelligence in school.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 12:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

My smart is bodily kinesthetic. I could use this skill by do somehting like dancing. I could also do like an experiment with my body. I could also use my skill of being flexible/gymnastics. This is what i could use for my intelligence.

Article posted November 16, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

I can apply my intelligences at school by doing my work properly. For example I can use my linguistic smarts by reading at school and writing at school. I can use my logic-mathematical smart at school by either using it at math or using all around me. I think that school can help you do activities like those and help you get smarter in a fun way.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 01:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

I could use my logical-mathmatical smart. I could use this because I am very good in math and with numbers. I could also use my bodily kinistetic smart because I am good at sports and things that ivolve movement. I could use my bodily kinistetic smart to ride my dirtbike if I could in a assighnment.

Spatial-Intelligence (drawing)

I could use my spatial intelligence in art because we do lots of drawing and or doodling.

Bodily Kinesthetic

I love to move and i could use that in recess because at recess we do lots of moving around.

Musical Inteligence

I could use it in music beacause I remember most every song i listen to and i enjoy listening to certain types of music.

Naturalist Intelligence

I really enjoy being outside so i could use that in ecess also :)

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 09:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 65

My first smart is Interpersonal my second is Bodily-Kinesthetic. For Bodily-Kinesthetic I would do a assanment that is about math or any subject and make a play that would go with it with your group. Then you have show it to your teacher with your group. The group part is the Interpersonal thing.So i combine both in one assanment.

Article posted November 12, 2011 at 01:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 64

I am Linguistic Sensitivity which means I am good at...

Reading: which I would give myself a 95 percent in!!

Writing: which I would give myself a 99 percent in!!!!

Talking: which I would give myself a 100 percent in!!!

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 05:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 83

My Spatial Intelligenc

I enjoy drawing and doodlng I think it is a lot of fun!!! I love to color it's the best of all. I like videos, movies, and books they're alsome. I sometimes like to close my eyes and picture in mind what I am going to draw. I enjoy blueprints and maps alot. I do most of this stuff on my free time.

Bodily-Kinesthetic

I love to move around and I can't stay in one place for long. I enjoy doing alot of things not looking. I also like to use my hands alot. I love sports and activities,my favorite sport is Trank&Field also XC. It is lot's of fun doing these sports. One of my favorite activities is a puzzle, just to give me something good to do. I like to build and break and construct things.

Interpersonal

I love to be with a lot of pepole and I am a alsome leader. I like working in groups and I get along with others. I have lot's of friends and understand how others feel in bad situations. I love working with people.

Intrapersonal

I keep a lot of goals I need to work on for myself. I think it is cool to work alone but not all the time because sometimes you are going to need help. I know alot about myself an I have a strong sense of fairness. I have a lot of personal hobbies.

I love showing all of my intelligence because it is fun=http://=http://!!

I am a Voyager viking and I am proud to be one!