my blog that isnt your blog because it is mine and not yours-

Telephones 04/25/12
spring break 04/03/12
Cats 03/28/12
experiment 03/01/12
Thoughts On Poetry 02/28/12
poems 02/07/12
aliens! 01/24/12
Guns For General Washington 11/29/11
my smarts 11/18/11
SMARTVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11/04/11
Delaware 10/20/11
i like food 09/12/11
Our Class Pet 09/12/11
oh hi you guys 09/12/11

think that telephone are one of the most useful inventions because you can communicate with other people that are in different places. The telephone was invented by alexander graham bell.

Over spring break i am going to have some friends come over and my family is going camping in the mountains. I am kind of exited to go camping because camping is fun. I will have one of my friends named Jeremy over on monday and i might have my friend Coleman  over on tuesday

Article posted March 28, 2012 at 09:22 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

I like cats because they think that they are BIG STRONG but some are little weak. my favorite types of wild cats are ocelots because they are cool and i also like tigers because they are BIG STRONG. I like dogs because if they are pets they are loyal to their owners (unlike cats) and they are nice. My favorite type of wild dog is a wolf because they are cool and my favorite type of domestic dog is a cockapoo. I know alot of stuff about dogs. they are fun to play with and are very loyal but cats are funny because the small cats think they are BIG STRONG so they will pounce on stupid things like rocks or paper or moving grass. 

These are my favorite faces and the are awesome!  Obviously i have been experimenting with blogmeister and i know how to cross something out. blah blah blah blah blah. Why do you think they have something that lets you cross throught your words? i like to highlite things!!!! HI!

my favorite poet would be shel silverstein because he is funny. i think most poetry for kids is funny but shel silverstein is the funniest.  (i just learned how to smiley faces just in case you were wondering about the random faces) so anyways i think that poetry is a fun way to write but is isnt my favorite. I am good at finding alitteration and end rhyme. My favorite anthology is Runny Babbit. I think i will use end rhyme for my poems. My favorite topics for poems are things that are funny adn my creative poems will be about funny things to    oh i almost forgot, this is my favorite face       

my first favorite poem is by myself and it is called the mixed up version of the cat and the fiddle

diddle hey diddle

the fidle cat and the

the jumped cow over the moon

the dog little laghed to sport such a see

and spoon the dish ran away

i like this poem because it is funny and i made it.

this is another poem that i like and it is called runnys jig bump and it is by shel silverstien

runny be quimble

runny be nick

runny cump over the jandlestick

but now-what smells like furning bluff?

guess he didnt hump jigh enough

i like this poem because every thing is mixed around in it.

I am doing the alien thing on Wonderopolis. Sometimes people think that there is a UFO but it turns out to be an airplane or a missile or something like that. I think that aliens are real because our universe is probably HUGE but sometimes people think that they aren't. It is hard to believe that UFOs are real because I think it is probably impossible for someone to be beamed into a spacecraft. one time there was a weather balloon that had been sent up into the air had debris in it. and at the same time a pilot saw a bunch of flying saucers which he thought were UFOs.

philosopher: someone who studies something

saucer: a small disc

debris: wrekage of some thing

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 02:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

my book is Guns For General Washington. it is a really good book my favorite character is Will Knox. he is the main character and he does lots of important things. His friend is Paul Revere who does lots of important things to. Paul Revere is the guy who was a messenger and worked as a silver smith and makes false teeth.

I am spatially intelligent so i could probably be an

architect or an artist. I am also bodily kinethstetic so i could be a sports player or something like that.

I really like smartville because you can learn things much better. I also like all the stores and banks and stuff like that