Ben's Blogmeister-

The Random Icon

The book I read was Lunchbox and the Aliens.  I wanted to read this book because it looked funny and that the back of the book was interesting.  One interesting part in the book is when the Urplung Greebly's / Spaceship's power-grid exploded.  I would not reccomend this book to another reader becuase there are alot of stupid made up word's such as froonga and Rantis Gremulator.  Another reason is because the story is not very clear, like it dosen't make sense.

My MVP invention is http://www.google.com/.  http://www.google.com/ is my MVP invention because you can do lot's of things on http://www.google.com/ like school work and for fun research.  Larry Page and Sergey Brin invented http://www.google.com/.

I can't really explain or show what it looks like but I picture of the logo.

Sometimes for holidays or other stuff like that it could change to something like this...

(Halloween Logo)

The first weekend I'm staying home for easter, because I have to go to two easter egg hunts in NC.  Then me and my family are goinng somewerer.  (I don't know where we are going.)

I like some nonfiction but my favorite topic in nonfiction is science-fiction.  I like science-fiction becuase it could be about 17 different things from aliens-to-robots. And the best part about it it contains fiction and nonfiction!  Science-Fiction is a genre that is dealing with stuff that could happen, but are pobably not really going to.  The modern day Science-Fiction was made during the Industrial Revolution, and will not be replaced by a new type soon.

My Wonderopolis report is on #521, Can You Speak in Code.  Some interesting things I learned were, for one the code during WWII in amost all radio trannsmissions.  (Radio Code Pt1) A is Alfa, B is Bravo, C is Charlie, D is Delta, E is Echo, F is Foxtrot, G is Golf, H is Hotel, I is India, J is Juliett, K is Kilo, L is Lima/London, M is Mike,  (Radio code Pt2) N is November, O is Oscar, P is Papa, Q is Quebec, R is Romeo, S is Sierra, T is Tango, U is Uniform, V is Victor, W is Whiskey, X is X-ray, Y is Yankee, and Z is Zulu.  Another interesting thing I learned is that in Indonesia Lima means Five, so they use London for L and Lima for F, also in the USA D is Dixie, David, or Data because of all the Delta Airline flights.  My three wonder words are communication, static, and treaty.

Treaty - An interpitation of peace

Communication - To talk, move, listen, and watch

Static -Still / unchanging

This could affect lots of different lives all around the world for pilots, and people that are in the USAA.  (United States of America Air Force.)

I CALLDIBS ON #521 Can You Speak in Code

My thoughts on poetry, for one, are that Shel Silverstein ROCKS!  I like poems by Shel Silverstein because they are mostly silly, funny, and sometimes stupid, so stupid they just make you laugh.  My favorite anthology by Shel Silverstein is A Light in the Attic.  I enjoy poems about weird topic's that make me laugh.  I personaly think that I am amazing finding repitition, and end ryme.  If I had t write a poem I would usse repitition, end ryme, because I think a poem is sort of like a ministory without end ryme, and personification.  My creative poems would be as funny as I could get them because I like funny poems and I could probably write a funny poem too.

THE MEEHOO WITH AN EXACTLYWATT: By Shel Silverstein

Knock knck!

Who's there?

Me!

Me who?

That's right!

What's right?

Meehoo!

That's what I to know!

What's what you want to know?

Me, WHO?

Yes, exactly!

Exactly what?

Yes, I have an Exactlywatt on a chain!

Exactly what on a chain?

Yes!

Yes what?

No, Exactlywatt!

That's what I want to know!

I told you - Exactlywatt!

Exactly WHAT?

Yes!

Yes what?

Yes, it's with me!

What's with you?

Exactlywatt - that's what's with me.

Me who?

Yes!

GO AWAY!

Knock knock...

This is my favorite poem because I love poems by Shel Silverstein.  This poem is also very funny sounding to me, how a kid and a meehoo get mixed up with each other because they spell things differently

Have ever wondered how video games could be good for you?  Because they can be!  For one, playing on the computer or a normal video games with buttons are good for hand-coordination.  ALso thanks to Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony there are video games that can be fun and give you exersice.

Wonder Words:

Awesome - Extremely cool.

Suffer - To take in something bad or unpleasent all at once.

Reaction - How you react to something.

I am going to tell you a little bit of what I do. Because I don't want to give it all away, anyways I love to play soccer and watch football.