E`s place-

I think it would be cool to make a poster about your smart. (I like to make posters if you havn`t noticed) You could tell all the statements of that smart. Then you can point out the ones that apply to you. For example I am Logical-Mathematical. So I could say that one of the statements is I enjoy numbers. Then I could say if that applys to me or not.

Article posted November 8, 2011 at 04:42 PM • comment • Reads 75 • see all articles

My name is Emily. I have two dogs. One is a shitzu named Zoey she is a four year old female. And the other is a Cairn Terrior named Max he is a two year old male. I also have one male betta fish. We are also going to get some chickens soon. The last and final animal I have is my little brother named Nolan he is a eight year old male. When I grow up I would like to be a domestic veternarian not a farm one. The reason why I want to be a DOMESTIC veternarian is becuase I love dogs. So hopefully I won`t have to deal with the cats a lot. Not that I don`t like cats it`s just that I have never had one before so I don`t know how to care of them. Also, when I grow up I`m gonna have two dogs, I`m not sure what kind yet, and two to three kids. If I have three I want two girls and one boy. If I have two kids I want one boy and one girl. I love the sport soccer and I also do tae kwon do, and teach these cute 6 year old kids. That is ME and what i am going to do when I grow up!