Hello! welcome to Courtneys Page!!!-

The specific Non Fiction topic I am interested in non fiction is Paranormal things.Things such as myths or different legends about different places around the world. I also like geopraphy, fashion, And animals such as owls and butterflies!. For geogrpahy I like figuring odiut fferent little islands or small countries around the globe. And for fashion I love knowing where the fashion week places takes place and i love to know where the new designers live.   I love to find what castles or old houses have different haunting in it. I know most old houses or things where people die most likely is going to have hauntings in it. Once I read up about this castle in france where toursits will here screams. I thought it was very interesting. For geogrpahy I know places like London, or Paris is in France. For fashion i know the Coco Chanel was one of the best designers in the world. 

I enjoy animals. Some animals that iI like are penguins, horses, dolphins and any kind but those are my favorite. I am a animal person all my life i have been one and i want to be vet for sea animla and land animals. I know a lot about the animals i have and ride I know that hores have riding seasons. I know about dogs that the can get worms from theres mothers milk so i know alot of things about animals.

I have two topics they are pandas and hippos. I like the topics because I like pandas and hippos. I don’t know a lot about them. I know that pandas are black, gray, and white. I know that hippos live in water. The are the topic's I would like to lern about.  undefined undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

I am really interested in articles about baseball. One of the reasons I like baseball articles is because I play baseball. Another reason is baseball is my favorite sport. I know that you have to have good eye and hand cordination, because if you dont you'll get hit by the ball, you want hit the ball and you want catch the ball. I love baseball because it is a fun sport and I make new friends on every new team that I am on.

A general nonfiction topic I really like is amusement

park rides and attractions. A specific topic is roller coasters.

I have always loved to ride rides, it is so fun. Some things I

know about roller coasters are: There are two types of roller

coasters, wooden and steel coasters. Another thing I know

about roller coasters is that some coasters have metal sides

and then when you go over special tracks you will go

shooting very fast. Then sometimes you’ll go shooting

toward the sky upward afterward. (An example is Sky

Rocket at Kennywood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)

These are the special tracks that make you go really

fast.

(Kennywood, Pennsylvania)

This is Sky Rocket after it went over the special tracks.

(Kennywood, Pennsylvania)

This is an indoor roller coaster with a cart that can spin.

(Kennywood, Pennsylvania)

This roller coaster is called Thunderbolt.

(Kennywood, Pennsylvania)

This one is called Griffon. It hangs at the beginning of a

205 foot drop for about 5 seconds then it drops straight

down.

(Busch Gardens, Virginia)

This is a roller coaster with a corkscrew, it’s called

Krakin.

(Sea World, Florida)

This roller coaster is called Manta. On this coaster you

hang by your back while riding the coaster.

(Sea World, Florida)

This is another part of the coaster called Krakin.

(Sea World, Florida)

They make roller coasters for little kids too.

(Sea World, Florida)

I have two favorite topics. One is about people and places. I really want to learn about the Eiffel Tower and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I want to learn about these because I want to visit Italy and France. I alredy know that the Leaning Tower of Pisa was built strait up instead of leaning.

My other favorite topic is animals. I like this topic because I like to see what kind of animals do different things and I don't know all about them. I already know that some animals hybernate, like owls. I mostly want to read about adventures animals have been on.

I mostly like reading about tigers or lions. I am a animal type guy. What I know is they can run realy fast but just not as fast as cheatas.  I am interested because they are one of the most fastest animals in the world. I hope you've enjoyed my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 12:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

I actually have two nonfiction topics that I really like. Those topics are food specficly fruits and animals specificly a hippo. I'm intrested in these topics because I'd like to know more about hippos because they're my favorite animal. I'd also like to learn about fruits because soccer season is here and I'm going to try to eat healthier. I already know that fruits are really healthy for people and animals and all fruits have seeds. I also know hippos can be dangerous. But I would like to know more about these topics.

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

Some nonfIctIon topIcs I lIke are anImals especIally toucans I also love coral reefs. For some reason coral reefs make me happy. I like toucans because they are cool in a way that I like I really lIke theIr long brIght orange beaks. Another animal I also really like is a pIg or a zebra. I like zebra's back and white stripes., Does anyone one know if zebras are black with white strIpes or white wIth black  strIpes? If you do PLEASE leave a comment I really want to know. I know some types of horses are paint, curly horse, a mustang horse, a tiger horse, and a Tori hose.

I really like to read about greek and roman gods. My favorite is greek gods. I like greek gods because they are more friendly and the demigod heros have better and more interesting stories. The roman gods are more like war gods because in mythology the roman gods have been known to kill humans for the fun of it. Some of the roman gods have the same name as the planets. I like percy jackson because it is about greek gods.

A nonfiction topic that I like is animals. I like penguins and monkeys because they are my favorite animals. I know that penguins live in the South Pole and eat fish thier preditors are usually seal. I know that monkeys usually live in jungles and eat bananas. I also would like to learn about the coral reefs beacause I like the beach and I think sea animals are really cool. I know that most of the animals that live in the coral reefs have gills because they live under water but, the animals who breath in water usually stay close to surface to they can get air. Those are the nonfiction topics I like.

My favorite type of nonfiction is history. I like to know about things in the past that I didn't already know. My favorite type of history is during slavery and civil rights times. I like to learn about them because I'm learning about African- American history. I've always liked reading about history because I like to know what happened in the past and what life was like before I was born.

I think that myology is cool. My favorite type of mythology is Greek Mythology, my second favorite is Egytion Mythology. Some gods that Ancient Greeeks belived in that I can name off the top of my head are Zeus, Hades, Piosedon, Athena, Meduesa and Hercules. I also know one of the stories about the Greek gods that Ancient Greeks belived and told was that Meduesa was once beautiful and good, but she was falling in love with Athena's brother, Hurculeas, and Athena was jeluos of all the attention Meduesa was getting, so Athena put an everlasting and unbrakeable spell on Meduesa. Meduesa wanted reveng, which drove her into evil. I would like to learn about more Greek gods and Egyption gods (and their names to). I do not belive in mythology, but I think it is an interesting topic.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 01:28 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 42

One of the nonfiction topics I enjoy is animals. More specifically I like monkeys. I am interested in this topic because I want to know what they do and where they live. I also want to know if they're are lots of them. I am also interested in penguins. I know that they live in Antartica. I want to know how long they live.  

I really injoy nonfiction blogs.Some topics that I like the most are about people and how there life has been. Usally I like to read about people from the past. I like reading about this topic because I like to learn about how there lifes were and how they helped people and what they went through. Some people I have read about are Ann frank Robert E lee and Ben franklen.

The nonfiction I like is sports, and animals, but the ones I really like are basketball and tigers. I like tigers because they are like big cats. Basketball because I've played for a long time and I love the sport. I also like it because I think it is a fun sport. Also tigers because I have a cat and I love it.

Article posted March 28, 2012 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 121

I would like to learn more about building a tree house. Here is what I already know about tree houses...

They take a long time to build.

You need to be strong.

It takes a lot of steps.

Actually I'm designing a tree house right now with my dad.

I like astronomy and the constellations. My favorite constellation is Orion. The story of Orion is that he got killed by medusa and Ahprodite(godess of love), Placed his soul up in the stars. I love all the costellations, but he is my favorite!

The topic of nonfiction I like is war. I like studying tactics witch army’s use. I also think the weapons and armor used in war is interesting. It is also cool to see how warfare has change over time. Like people using static warfare, naval warfare, and siege warfare        

The type of nonfiction I like is sports. I like sports because I'm very athletic and I like to learn about different sports. Sports are also interesting because I like to hear what interviewers and comentaters have to say about the games and other things. I already know a lot about different sports like baseball, soccer, basketball, etc. like the  longest home run ever hit was 555ft. from home plate at the Minnesota Twins stadium and Shaq dunked and broke a goal, and a lot of other stuff.  I also know the score of almost every game played recently and what happens during the games, I always pay attention to the games. 

The type of nonfiction I like is inventions. I like this topic because I think that making inventions is cool. I also like this topic because I like to make new cool inventions like a  cool chain reaction. I know that the first  chain reaction was a nuclear reaction. What I would like to learn about is what caused it? Also what year was it?  I would like to know this because these would be very intresting facts to know. I hope you liked to know what type of nonfiction I like to read!

Heyy everyone I'm going to tell you some nonfiction topics I like. I like sports and animals but my favorite sport to learn about is soccer and my favorite animal to learn about is a shark. I love soccer that's why that is what I like to learn about and I think sharks are cool!One thing I know about soccer is that you must not use your hands and that it is a feet active sport! Also one thing I know about sharks is that every time they lose a tooth another one replaces it and they always have to be moving or they will drown.

I love watching the winter olympics, Bobsled spicificly. The reason I like Bobsled so much is because it looks fun and its an interesting sort of sled. Bobsleds are extremely fast.  They can hold 2 to 4 people. That's all I know. I can't wait to ride one.                     

A Non Fiction topic I like are animals.  To be more specific, zebras.  I like zebras because they seem so graceful and I think they're pretty.  I'm interested in this topic because they are my favorite animal and that I like to learn things.  I already know that the Swahili name for zebras is Punda Milia.  Another thing I know is that a Burchell's zebra is 45 to 55 inches at the shoulder.  Grevy's can be 50 to 60 inches to the shoulder.  The lifespan of a zebra is 40 years in capacity.  Zebras usually live woodland areas around open plains.  The animal zebra is a herbivore and is prey to hyenas, leopards, lions, hunting dogs, and cheetahs.  

I will telling you guys about Adele. Adele is a alto singer. That means that she is in the middle because she can go high and she can go low with her amazing voice. She is pop singer. I like pop music alot . She really connects with me and my voice poeple say. Alot of poeple just call Adele but her real name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. She was born in London, United Kingdom. She went to school at BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology. Adele birth date is May 05, 1988. The woman with the amazing voice is only 24. Only child of Penny Adkins. Her mother only 18 when she had Adele. Adele's height is 5'9" (1.75 m). Adele hemorrhged vocal cord. She underwent surgery in November 7, 2011. Adele is a soul and jazz singer. Adel is a huge fan of Etta James and Ella Fitzrgerald.

The nonfiction thing i like is animal.SpisificlyI really like monkeys. I know that there are many kinds of monkeys. I also know that monkey are relitives to Humanes. I really like monkeys because when I was little people would tell me i was a little monkey. Also I did a project on monkeys and i thought they where really great. They cute loving animals and they are my favorite!!!!!!!!!!:)        

I like things that have to do with the supernatural.  At first I thought this would mostly be fiction but then I realized that most of what I'm interested in is also historical which is not fiction.  I like reading about ghosts who seem to appear around different battles and periods, like the US Civil War, and World War I and II and other battles.  Much of the nonfiction information I'm interested in focuses on how people lived in the past, the way they dressed and talked, how they survived without the medicine we have today and stuff like that.  I'd like to read The Diary of Anne Frank.  She was a girl not that much older than me who spent World War II living in an attic with her family for several years.  I guess I like both fiction and nonfiction.

A nonfiction topic I like is Ocean animals. To be more specific Dolphins. I like Dolphins because they're funny and have a cool personality. I already know that Dolphins eat fish. I dont know alot about them though. Its exciting to read about Dolphins because when I read about them I will know more. I'll try to read more about them because I enjoy reading about things I like. It makes It very interesting. Im excited we will be learning about nonfiction things. I cant wait to learn more about Dolphins.

The Specific Nonfiction I like that I am interested in is  a Lynx. I am interested in Lynx because they are my favorite animal in the whole wide world. I already know that Lynx have pointy ears, they are medium sized wild cats, they have a ruff under the neck which has black bars, which also looks like a bow tie kind of. Another thing is they also have big, padded paws for large snow. There are different types of lynx like the Canada Lynx, Eurasian Lynx, and Iberian Lynx.

These are some pictures of types of Lynx. The first one is a Canadian Lynx, second one, Eurasian Lynx, and the third one is a Iberian Lynx.

Article posted March 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

Some non-fictionI do like is history. Specificly history of war. I'm intersted in this topic because I like learning abou advancements of technolgy in war. Some things I know about this topic is that in the Cold WAr America invented many new wepons. I also know that World War ll had over 2000000 deaths. The last thing I'm going to tell you is the first World War was called the Great War becuse we did not know there would be a second World War.

I'm interested in spacecraft. My favorite is SpaceShipTwo, the flagship of Virgin Galatic. I like this topic because they are bringning us closer to the future, and I like SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! I know that the first maned spaceship was Vistok 1, the ball like space craft that went up into orbit, with Gigarin inside. The first reusible spacecraft to be made was the Enterprise, the shuttle that never went into space, but was operational(it was a prototype). You can see it in the DC. The first Shuttle to go into space is no longer with us, it tragicly failed on its last voyage. You can go into SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE to, on SpaceShipTwo, for the low price of $200,000!  

À nonfiction topic I like is soccer. I. Like soccer because it is my favorite sport. It is my favorite sport because I am good at it. I know that soccer is the most watched and played sport in the world.

I really like animals poems because its something that im intarested in. ONE of my favorite animals is a polar bear. I like polar bears because not alot of people think about them as much as dogs or cats. I also think they are beautiful animals. I already know that they live in the artic, they eat seals and fish. I really like polar bears!

My interest in nonfiction are animals, but more specificly dogs. I am interested in this topic because dogs are cute and I want to be a veternarian when I grow up, a domestic vet though. So basically one who only works with dogs, cats, birds and sometimes other pet animals. I am practicing to be a vet with my dogs, so I give them lots of baths and next time they need it I am going to try giving them medicine. That is my main or specific interest in

I like some nonfiction but my favorite topic in nonfiction is science-fiction.  I like science-fiction becuase it could be about 17 different things from aliens-to-robots. And the best part about it it contains fiction and nonfiction!  Science-Fiction is a genre that is dealing with stuff that could happen, but are pobably not really going to.  The modern day Science-Fiction was made during the Industrial Revolution, and will not be replaced by a new type soon.

This Is My Uncle

The topic in nonfiction I like the best is elephants. I am interested in elephants because they are cute and there is a lot to learn about these cute animals. I already know that sadly people cut their tusks off and use them as tools. This dangerous activity kills the elephant. Elephants are cute and fun animals so keep them safe!

A nonfiction topic I like is soccer. I like soccer because there are so many moves you can learn.It is also the first sport i ever played.my favorit team is manchester united and my favorit person on that team is wayn roony.Something I know about soccer is that you need to pass.You also need to know where your teamates are.

Article posted March 28, 2012 at 09:22 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

I like cats because they think that they are BIG STRONG but some are little weak. my favorite types of wild cats are ocelots because they are cool and i also like tigers because they are BIG STRONG. I like dogs because if they are pets they are loyal to their owners (unlike cats) and they are nice. My favorite type of wild dog is a wolf because they are cool and my favorite type of domestic dog is a cockapoo. I know alot of stuff about dogs. they are fun to play with and are very loyal but cats are funny because the small cats think they are BIG STRONG so they will pounce on stupid things like rocks or paper or moving grass. 

I'm interested in technology (robots) and veicles because I like to learn how they work. The more advanced, the better. Another reason is the things they can do. The other reason is that without technology, our lives would be very different. Technology is like our imagination, but a reality. For example, people used to think man couldn't fly, it was only in the imagination, but the Wright Brothers made this happen. The world of technology has gotten better and larger over the years. I already know that one day people will invent somthing that is super amazing, that now it would only exist in imagination.

I love to read about nonfictions stuff that is about big cats like tiger, lions, leopards, bobcats, snow leopards, lynx, ocelots and many more. I am really interested about big cats because I love to read the Warriors Series which is about cats. I was also lead to big cats because I have a lot of sympathy for them because I don't want them to die out. I already know tons of stuff about cats. I know they are very close to becoming extinct especially tigers and snow leopards. My favorite cats have got to be snow leopard and lions. Below are pictures of big cats.

My favorite non-fiction topics are ocelots. I'm really intrested in ocelots cause I got to visit the zoo and see one. I'm also feel very sad for ocelots scientest think these bigcats may die out before I get to college. Another reason I like learning about ocelots is there beautiful coat patterns. I already know that ocelots look like very large house cats with stripes and spots all over. Ocelots live near dry areas they usually eat small mammals in their habitat. One reason these cats are so endangered is their beautiful coat patterns. There are many plaes that try to help ocelots one is the local Carnivore Preservation Trust I hope that people can help save ocelots instead of killing them.

I like war things like technology and advances in the history of war. I like to read about wars like World War 2 and many others. I like military vehicles like airplanes, tanks, Humvees, anti-aircraft, submarines, helicopters and boats. I also like the Vietnam War. I like military weapons. There are a lot of weapons. I like the war when we went to Afghanistan. There is many groups of military forces like Black Ops, N.V.A aka North Vietnams Army, S.V.A aka South Vietnams Army, Green Barrera, Navy Seals, Nazis= special German forces, Germany, Britain, Japanese, Chinese, Russia, U.S and more. I’m sorry I need to stop I am tired of naming and typing so hope you read this BYE.     

I like many nonfiction article topics but my favorite topic is Marine Biology. Spefically I like the deep ocean that  we Know little about. Why? I like the deep sea because it has the most amazing creatures that have adapted to their enviroment. Most of these creatures have adapted to their dark, cold, under pressure enviroment by using lights to mate and find prey. What do I know? Not much since scientist do not know much about this topic cause it is impossible for a human to survive the pressure of water above. I do know a few animals though such as the  Deeep Sea Angler who uses a light dangling over its head  as bait to catch its prey.  

Marine Biology is the study of under water ecosystems. :)

Nonfiction Blog

When I talk about nonfiction I especially want to talk about animals. Animals are my favorite type of subject when it comes to nonfiction. The reason being is because animals make me smile! Especially baby animals because of their cuteness and playfulness I love them. Now most people like just baby animals in general but I like Baby tigers, dolphins, kittens, puppies, and things like that to be specific.I REALLY LIKE BABIES!              

My favorite nonfiction topic is ww2. I like this topic because it is interesting on how the sides had spys and how they traveled underground. Also my great grandad was the captin of a destoyer. I think the number was 99. The bad part was when the japs. had prison camps. If any americans were spotted the japs. would try to capture them and put them into the prison camps. Also the americans had camps too. When pearl harbor was attacked the usa put all japanese americans into internment camps. These camps were not prison camps.

Article posted March 30, 2012 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

One of my favorite nonfiction topics is WWII. I think it is very important to our history. Things I already know about WWII are that Hitler invaded Poland, and the UK went to war. The USA went to war on December-7-1941, because the Japanese bombed us. In 1944 the Allies launched D-Day, and it ended the war. The war lasted 6 years and 80 million people lost their lives. I like many other wars but this one is my favorite.

I like to read about animals like monkeys and dogs who save their owners. I enjoy reading about dogs because they are fun and cute as can be. I know that dogs are fun enterjetic and are a good friend to have around. My dog is a Australian Shepered mix with a Collie. His name is oreo he loves to swim and is a good fecher when it comes to food. I really like to learn new things. my favorite type of dog is a chihuahua.

I like reading certain kinds of nonfiction. I like reading nonfiction things sbout big cats. I like big cats a lot because I think it'd be cool to have one as a pet. The reason I was lead to like big cats was when I was at the Cincinati Zoo. I went to the exhibit called "The Lion's Den". I thought it was really cool because the because two cute little baby lion's were running around chasing and tackleing each other. My favorite type of big cat is a snow leapord. They look really cool and they learned how to survive off of the skills and resources they had.

Above is a picture of a snow leapord, notice how his fur could blend in with the surrondings. That's another thing Ilike about them, they adapted to their surrondings as a asist to their hunting. They have tons of strength. Those are the reasons that snow leapords are my favorite big cat

Article posted March 31, 2012 at 01:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I love penguins because they are so cute.Penguins are black and white bird that can't fly but they swim.They group up when they need to keep warm.Penguin eat fish,sqid,krill and crustacean.Their predatos are leopard seals and sea lions.That alot of fact from the back of my brain.

My favorite topic to read about is animals. But my favorite animal to read about is starfish, cheetahs. I like to read about this because, there's always somthing new to learn about them. Some of the things that I know about is that cheetahs can run up to 70mph but only for 2 minutes. I would love to learn more about both of these topics.

I am interested in the topic of non-fiction, animals. That animal is the Siberian tiger. I am interested in that topic because they always have interesting facts about them like how long they live or are people destroying their habitats. What I already know is that the Siberian Tiger usually hunts down his/her prey in the middle of the day. I also know that when they have cubs they are a little to protective over them.

See the pictures: Tiger    Tiger

Article posted March 30, 2012 at 12:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 69

Specific nonfiction topics I like are phenominomes. My favorite one is called the Devil's Tramping Ground. It is a circle in the middle of the woods. No plant life can grow in the circle or near the circle. Peole camp there and when they wake up they are somewhere out of the circle. There are a whole lot more but this one is the one I know the most about.

Article posted March 24, 2012 at 03:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

My favorite non-fiction topic is mystery or paranormal. I like those kind of topics beacause im into scary stuff. I know alot about those kind of topics because I like to read about those topics.

My favorite non-fiction topic is animals.Such as I have always wanted a monkey as a pet so that what I like to read. I also like Paronomal cause it is scary . I read scary topics all the time and I also read about monkeys . Monkeys are so cute. I love scary books and I love monkeys!

My favorite nonfiction topic is dogs and puppies. The reason I love dogs and puppies so much is because I have had dogs and puppies around me ever since I was born. I already know that there are LOTS of breeds of dogs all over the world. I have a English Springer Spaneil named Lucky that is super crazy but I love him :) :b. And my sister has a toy poodle named Maggie and is still a little baby that likes to run and wants to eat fingers :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE DOGS AND PUPPIES.

Something that I like talking about that's nonfiction is one of my favorite animals the cheetah. I am interestead in this animal because it's super fast and strong and I love animals like that. I know that it has legs that strech really far to catch their pray. They also have brown spots.

Cheetahs are best known for their incredible speed, the cheetah being the fastest recorded mammal on land. Cheetahs do lack climbing abilities though meaning that the cheetah needs to use its super speed to its advantage. Cheetahs have been known to reach speeds of up to 75km and can accelerate from 0 to 60 faster  than most modern day cars, that's pretty much all I know.