LEIF'S VERY AMAZING EPICLY EPIC BLOG OF EPICNESS! THATS RIGHT! YOUR ON MY EPIC BLOG! YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT!! YAY! YES! HORRAY! JOY! HAPPY! GREAT! WONDERFUL! OH YEAH! PIE! YEEEHA! WOOOHOO!-

I enjoy Shel Silverstein alot. Topics I favor are mostly silly nonsense, out of the blue poems. I am good at finding end rhyme, onamonapiea, and repition. These are the most easily seen, sence they are most often on the starts an ends of lines, and onamonapiea is often CAPITALISED LIKE THIS: BLOOSH!

I think I'll  use these devices on my poetry myself. My poems are mostly silly, out of the blue poems, but  I have to be less out of the blue on my weather poems, but I still like them.

Article posted February 29, 2012 at 03:46 PM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

LEIF'S VERY AMAZING BLOG! HE HAS TWO CATS, LIKES PLAYING MINECRAFT, AND LIKES WRITING IN CAPS! I SAY!