LEIF'S VERY AMAZING EPICLY EPIC BLOG OF EPICNESS! THATS RIGHT! YOUR ON MY EPIC BLOG! YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT!! YAY! YES! HORRAY! JOY! HAPPY! GREAT! WONDERFUL! OH YEAH! PIE! YEEEHA! WOOOHOO!-

The Danish tree is adorend with Hand made paper ornaments. Up in Denmark, the days are long, I mean really long, so the trees get more time to grow. This results in space between the brances, so that candles can be placed on the tree. On Chistmas Eve, most of the presants are opened. On Chistmas day, the Danes have a who-can-find-the-alomond-in-the-rice pudding contest. The winner gets a marsapin pig. They dance around the tree, singing Danish carols, and have wild goose or turkey for dinner. In my opinion, Denmark has the merriest Chistmas of all. No wonder. They used to be the happiest contry in the world.  

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 04:10 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles

LEIF'S VERY AMAZING BLOG! HE HAS TWO CATS, LIKES PLAYING MINECRAFT, AND LIKES WRITING IN CAPS! I SAY!