Tye's Totally Terrific Blog!!!!!!-

My book was Go Big or Go Home. I wanted to read this book because when I heard the back it sounded very interesting and adventurous. I like books that have something to do with space and sci fi! I think a surprising event is when Brady Steele (the main character) finds out that Fred (a meteorite that crashes into his house) is rare. I WOULD reccomend this book to other readers. I would reccomend this book because its really detailed and it has lots of cliff hangers! Some of the characters include... Brady, Quinn, Max, Buzz, Attila, and Cal.

Warning: Once you start reading this book you will not be able to put it down!!!

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 09:29 AM • comment • Reads 89 • see all articles

My name is tye and i like to hang out with my friends. I really really love to read. Whenever I have free time I read! My favorite color is lime green and my favorite movie and book is the Hunger Games. Thats all!