All hail the king of Awesomeness, (Trey Fletcher). If you want to be awesome you must be my slave or watch iTrey on Youtube.com to be awesome. But if you don't, then you are not awesome like the awewome king. PS. All awesome people Roll In The Deep

I am very smart in four intellegences. But i only picked 2 i wanted to talk about. First one is Musical Intellegence. I am very musical. I love to dance and im a very swell singer. Second one is Spatial Intellegence. I love to doodle....make different crafts.....and things of that nature

-Simone....BOO!

When I took the How I am  smart I am smart at  Music. Witch means that I practice alot. I also know the counts from taking dance.I love dance so I listen to understand the music.

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 105

When I watched the How I Am How Smart I think I would be good at body smart and nature smart.Body means means I like to play sports such as dance, horsebackriding and soccer. Nature smart means I like animals, plants and on and on.

How Smart Am I?

I am smart at Spatial Intelligence.

I am smart at Interpersonal Intelligence.

I am smart at Bodily Kinesthetic Intelligence.

I am smart at Intrapersonal Intelligence.

Iam smart at Musical Intelligence.

Here is how I am Bodily Kinesthtic, because when I go to school and I go to my desk and set down I have to be moving somthing.

here is how I am Music Intelligenc,because I play the violin and I love to sing.

That is some of my ways I am smart!

I am smart at spatial intelligence. Because I like drawing, color, movies, I can picture things in my head,and I can find my way in new places. Also I am smart at bodily-kinesthetic intelligence. Because I like to move around, I like to use my hands, I am very coordinated, I enjoy sports, and I like to build things.

One thing that makes me smart is naturalist intelegence because, I enjoy being in the outdoors and taking care of nature. I also can identify a pattern pretty quick. Another way I am smart is bodily - kinesthetic intellegence. Here's some reasons I am good at this. Well first of all I can't sit still for long. I also like doing not watching. I also like a lot of sports.

When I took the How Am I Smart quiz, my highest intelligence was music. I think I am good at this because I practice alot. I also like to listen to music on my ipod.Another thing I was good at was verbal-Linguistic stuff like reading because I enjoy it. But, I don't like some of the stuff on here.

When I took the How Am I Smart blog one of my strongest areas was the Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence. That means I can not sit still for very long, I also enjoy doing not watching. Another thing that it means is I like to use my hands and I enjoy sports and ativities. Another one of the areas that I had alot of checks in is the Spatial Intelligence. Which means that i like to draw doodle and color. 

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 12:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 129

On my test I had more checks in the Spatial and Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence categories. Spatial means that you enjoy art and architecture and things like that. Bodily-Kinesthetic means that you enjoy outdoor activities. For Bodily-Kinesthetic I play some sports like baseball,basketball,football,and soccer. For Spatial I like to draw at home and I like colored things not dull things.

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 12:44 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 72

When I took the How Am I Smart? test my highest intelligence was in bodily-kinesthetic which means. I like to do activitys and sports like soccer and dance.I like to move around instead of sitting still on the floor. I like to use my hands like when we are makeing monster parts. I like to build what Ithing and construct things also like the monster parts. Thats what I am intelligent at.

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

I am smart in INTERPERSONAL, BODILY-KINESTHETIC and NATURALIST intelligence. For example I am interpersonal when I make sure I play with my friends from Raleigh and from Durham even though, I've known the people in Raleigh longer. I have bodily-kinesthetic intelligence by dancing like a crazy person with my sister Alexis in the kitchen. I also have naturalist intelligence when I get on my family members about recycling and going green. That's how I'm smart.

Two of my strengths are Logical-Mathematical and Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence. I will explain how.

Logical-Mathmatical Intelligence: I enjoy numbers, math, and computers. I like strategy games. I like to analyze and solve problems. I like organization, stucture, and logical sequences. I like designing and conducting experiments.

Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence: I like to read, write, and use words. I enjoy puzzles, word games, and ryhmes. My vocabulary is very strong. I like to do research about things I am interested in.I enjoy stories and storytelling.

I am very smart in Spatial Intelligence. This means that I am very creative. That's because I love drawing and doodling. Also because I love picturing things in my mind and using computer stuff. I enjoy doing all of these things very much!!!!!!!!

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

I found out by doing the sheet that I am smart at many differnt things such as interpersonal intelligence. This means that I like to be with people and work in large groups.I also have verbal linguistic intelligence.that means I am very good at writting and like puzzles and word games.Another smart I have is bodily kinesthetic intelligence this means i like to use my hands and Ilike to build.The last big smart I have is spatial intelligence wich means I like to draw and I like alot of colors.

I hope you like my blog. thanks paige

Im smart in Verble-Linguistic Intelligence, how you might ask? I enjoy puzzles,word games, rhymes, and more. I also enjoy stories, and storytelling. In Mathematical I enjoy numbers, math, and computers. I also like strategy games like Checkers. I like designing and conducing experiments. In Spatial I like drawing, doodling, coloring, video games, movies,books with diagrams and photographs, and I like to close my eyes and picture things. In Bodily I like to move around; I can't sit still for long. I enjoy doing not watching, I like to use my hands, I am very coordinated, I enjoy sports and activities, and I like to build and construct things.

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 12:05 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 151

I am smart in spatial intelligence. I like to draw, build legos and rock climb.I have a lot of musical intelligence. I have a good sense of rhythm and I like music and sounds. I also have some naturalist intelligence. I also enjoy being outside and taking care of animals.

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 01:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 104

As i use my brain like to show my smart intelligence in a fun way.Like in linguistic

intelligence,spatial intelligence,bodily

kinesthetic itelligence and more that how

im smart i exprest my ideas and clues all

inside my brain.

I am smart in naturalist intelligence. For example, I own a lot of animals and take care of them very well. I am also smart in Verbal-Linguistic intelligence. I love scientific words an how compecated they are!!! I guess I am smart in many different ways. Thank you Mrs. Berkman!!!

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

I am high in musical intelligence and here are some reasons why. I enjoy music and have a good sense of rhythm. I also like to sing songs because I can remember melodies, tunes, and lyrics. I am also high in interpersonal intelligence. I like to be with people. I am a good leader and a good follower. I have a lot of friends and l like to work in groups. I think it is helpful that I can understand how people feel in different situations. I use these skills in the real world to help understand situations better. Like when I was at a party, The Big Momma Moon Dance, I could tell when one of my friends was frustrated with another without him telling me so. I tried to fix the situation (it might have had a reverse effect, but probably not!).  My musical intelligence applied when I was younger and in an opera. I had to sing with good projection and in tune with other people in my group. I also had to use my good sense of rhythm to keep in tune.

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 03:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

Hi I'm gonna tell you about my smarts. I'm smart in two ways, one interpersonal, and two is bodily- kinesthetic. First is iterpersonal, I think I'm a better leader than I am a follower and I like to be around friends a lot to. I know how people feel in tough situations and stuff like that and I also give good adice sometimes you really need it. I really don't like working alone I like to work in groups and I work better in groups to. I know I have a lot of friends and I like that and I am glad that I do because I can get lonely pretty easily. Now my other smart is bodily- kinesthetic, I am a type of person that doesn't really stay still for long because I am very active. I enjoy doing hands- on activites and visual things because it's boring to just sit down and do nothing but write on paper. I love to play sports like baseball and soccer because they are very fun plus I always play sports so my coordination has improved a lot. I also love to build or construct things because my dad is a constructer and he has tought me a lot about building things. that's all I've got so good- bye for now!

When I took the test I was mostly ............... Bodily-Kinesthetic because I cant sit still for long at all. Like at a place i have to figit i cant sit still at all. I also like doing not watching. Like if somebody is playing ill play with them not watch them play. I also like to use my hand. like when I talk to people. I also like to play sports like volleyball , softball, soccer, gymnastics, and basketball at home with my friends.

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 03:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 85

I am smart in Body-Kinesthetic Intelligence!! I like to play soccer and play out doors. I can not sit still for long i have to get up and move around. I also am smart in musical intelligence because I love to listen to music while i do my homework. I also like to sing i sing all the time.

I have strength in many places. Some of these strengths are logical and mathmatical, spaitial, intrapersonal, bodily-kinesthetic, and naturalist intelligence. Here's an example! ((42*3)+(48/3)-(72/6))/(63-27)=3r22. Some of My hobbies are Origami, climbing, and doodling. My intelligences work together. For example, I like sports, I like being outside and I love playing soccer.

Everyone is smart in different things. One person might be good at this and some person might be good at that. have verbal- linguistic intelligence, I enjoy puzzles, word games, rhymes, and a lot of other things. I also have mathmatical skills by me liking to analyze, solve problems, organization, structure, and logical sequences. I have spatial intelligence because I like colos, drawing, doodling, and a lot of other things. There is alot of other things I am good at and I'm sure you are good at a lot of other things too.

I like to sing. I play an instrument. I am a good leader. I have alot of friends. I enjoy music. I remeber songs and melodies.

Hi my name is Evie and I am Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence. I can prove this because I play soccer and I like to run up and my street. I am also Naturalist Intelligence I love to take care of peoples dogs while they are gone. I also have 6 dogs and i like to plant thing and this is how im smart.

My three best are bodily-kinesthetic and Naturalist Intelligence and intrapersonal intelligence. Im also pretty good at mathematical intelligence. Im not really bad at any but Im better at the outdoors ones. All of these statements I like but some Im just better at than outhers!

My highest intelligence was Naturalist intelligence. I Think its good To like nature because its all around you. I live with a lot of animals.That means I have to play and take care  of them. I am almost always outside and when i'm not I love to draw animals and nature. And last but not least I love  to plant flowers!!

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 12:46 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 98

How I am smart:

My Intelligence is a naturalist and a interpersonal. Why? For a naturalist, I love nature, plants, animals and the Earth. For interpersonal, I LOVE drawing, I like reading and writing. Also, I have my own personal hobbies and more.

And that's how I'm smart!

-Ava H.

Love Nature

Love animals

Love reading

Love writing

And last, but not least, I have my own personal hobbies. :)

I think I am smart because because I think I can play piano very well.Also piano takes a lot of cordnation.Another reason is that I love math.Here is another example of how I am smart,I think very deep about things that are intristing.The final is that I love reserching things that intrest me

I'm a pretty smart guy. I like conduting experiments for instince, cobine  two things and what will hapen and why? I have a dash of spatal inteligece, I enjoy drawing and dodleing and vidio games, not to mention movies.My favorite movie is Jurassic park and i have orderd minecaft Beta (its good!).Now let talk about Body Kinesthic inteligece, I prefer doing instead of waching. I find consteructing likeble, it gives me a sense of acomplishment. Because of this, I like useing my hands. I love nature so I apecate the envirorment. I enjoy ta care of animals, if my mom ever lets me have some thing else then a cat!  

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 12:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

I am Spatial smart, because a like to draw, doodle, I can read then make a picture in my mind, and I like movies, videos, and photographs. I am also Bodily-Kinestheticly smart, I like to move around, and I like almost every sport.

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

I am the best in body kinesthetetic intelligence and interpersonal intelligence out of all the other things. I love how all people have diffrent talents and hobbies. I love to build shelters, and all kinds of cool contraptions like that, I love to doodle, I love animals, I love to ride my horse and I think you would enjoy it.  I am very coordinated. I like to fish and my dad might take me hunting. I also like to do all kinds of other things too. Thanks, 

Courtney

i love to ride my horse     i love to doodle       i like to hunt and fish           I love animals

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:46 AM GMT • comment • Reads 75

My high in the How Am I Smart? survey is Logical-Mathematical Intelligance. For example whenever I have M&Ms I like to organize them by their colors. I love stragety games. (I don`t know how to play chess but I love checkers.) I like to see things organized. However I can`t say that I am organized. Bodily-Kinesthetic is another of my highs. I can`t sit still for a long time unless I actually want to. I also hate watching peaple do a game or sport. I like to be in it. Or else I get really edgy

I am very high in Spatial Intelligence I can tell becuase I have cheked all of them off.  I ckeked off "I enjoy drawing, doodling" and "I like color" becuase I love art.  I am also high in Bodily-Kinesthetic.  I know this because I cheked most of them off.  Another reason is that I like doing things with my body and do things not wacth things, and active in sports and activites.

I am Claire. I am most interested in nature. I am strongest in the Naturalist inteligence and Spatial Intelligence. Those are the two catigories that I an strongest in.I have a room full of crafts.(this picture below is not MY craft room. I do have one though.) I spend most of my time outside. I love my tree. When ever I have the time I CLIMB. (CLIMBING ROCKS)

Nature                                                                            Crafts

I found out that I'm very good at "spatial intelligences". This is true, because I like drawing and doodling. Ican also picture stuff in my mind, like a dragon, or my best friend, Miles. I can find my way to another place, like a castle, or my best friend, Michael's, house. I love color, as you can see.

When I took the How am I Smart? assessment, my highest intelligence was The Intrapersonal Intelligence. I think this suits me because I love to set goals like read over 8,000 for the Read-A-Ton which I completed. I also like to work on my own so I can finish things at my own pace. I know alot about myself. I also have a strong sense of fairness so no one is left out. I also have many great ideas and I also respect other people's ideas as well. I have many personal hobbies like reading, working, and many others. I was also smart in many other areas as well but this one had the most checks.

When I did the how are you smart quiz I scored highest is  musical smarts. This means that I am good at singing and paying istruments. I started piano when I was only eight and I have been really enjoying it since then.

I am also good at naturlist smarts. This means that I am good with animals and plants. I've always loved the outdoors. I'm really good with a lot of different animals. When I take hikes i love looking at the beautiful plants around me.

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 01:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 71

I am Bodily Kinesthetc.I love to move. My favorite things at school is recess and P.E.When I get home I always play outside. I can not stay still for a super long time.I am also Spatial Intellegence.I love to doodle on myself and on paper.In art when i really get into something I willkeep drawing until I am done.

When I took the How Am I Smart assessment, my highest intelIgence was spatial inteligence. Spatial inteligence is drawing and art. This is perfect for me because I love to draw pictures for my mom and nana. Also I have had some of my art work hung up in the hallway of my old school. Plus I want to be an artist when I grow up.

I am smart at Spatial Intelligence. I am good at Spatial Intelligence because it has lots of things that apply to me such as drawing, coloring, watching videos, and movies. Also when I read books and there are no pictures I can use my imagination and picture what is happening. I enjoy all of these things and more, that is why I am smart in Spatial Intelligence.

I am also smart at Bodily- Kinesthetic Intelligence because it also has things I like and enjoy along with not being able to sit still for long.  I like Intrapersonal Intelligence and Naturalist Intelligence. I am good at a lot of things in each of these categories which means I enjoy a lot of things and that’s great because I get to learn more about myself.  

I figured out i am a Bodily-Kinesthetic person. This means i like to move around. i Sometimes am high on energy. I am also active and like to play sports.

When I took the self-assessment my hightest intelligence type was interpersonal intelligence. I think this means I like to be with people . I have lots of friends, too many to name.I dislike working alone because I like to be people. I also like to work in groups of people.I think I get better grades when I work in groups because everyone works together.Also, when someone is sad I feel sad for them.I feel bad for kids when they get picked on at school. 

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 87

I am smart in musical and body-kinesthetic intelligence. I think the musical intelligence fits me best because I can sing, remember melodies and songs, I enjoy music an I can be sensitive to noises. I listen to

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 12:59 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

When I took the test, I found out that I am Bodily-Kinesthetic. I like to move around a lot and use my hands. I enjoy sports at school and play soccer at Holt. I like to do stuff myself instead of watching other people. I really like Voyager because we get to do a lot of projects and work in groups. I like PE and recess also because I get to run and play with my friends. The test was pretty accurate about me.

Article posted October 19, 2011 at 01:03 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 86

When I took my how am I smart assessment, my highest  intelligence was:Intrapersonal. I think this really fits me because I like to do things alone. A example is most of the time if I have a choice to do parner work or not I choose not to.I found out that i'm also high in Spatial Intelligence.That is ture because I love to draw so much.        

when i did the how am i smart sheet my results were i am bodily-Kinesthetic. i think i am bodily-kenesthetic because i can't sit still for very long anywhere. i enjoy doing not watching.i enjoy sports and activities. i am very coordinated.

If you are wondering how I am smart, well, here is your answer. I like math, reading and writing all because of my teachers that have taught me. Reading for example, I was inspired by my dad because he said"Michael why don't you read a Harry Potter book" but I didn't want to so I read a book called Warriors and it was really good so I wanted to read the whole series. I was persuaded into doing more math because I was told that math makes me smarter by my 1st grade teacher. Writing is good for you also because it makes you have a bigger brain vocabulary because of all the spelling that you do. That is how I am smart.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 12:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 75

When I took the How am I smart? test the highest score I got was on the Logical-Mathematical intelligence part. I think i got this because I have enjoyed math since I was in kindergarden. I also think this beacause I have always liked the game chess and suduku since I was in 1rs grade. I also like math because I like charts and can understand them really well. And also I like to ask qustions and test my hypothesies about math.

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 02:07 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 85

One thing that i mostly love is drawing. I love to draw almost anything. I'm  Bodily-Kinesthetic which obviously means i cant sit still i have to be moving a all times! I also really love music and can remember almost all the songs that I listen to.
glitter-graphics.com  I have a lot of friends and they are all nice. I also love to be outdoors whether it's hot or cold no matter what I love the outdoors!!! Last but not least i love to plant flowers... and I love to help the earth!!!

When i took the how am i smart? assessment, my highest intelligence was Interpersonal Intelligence.I think I like working in groups but not very big. I like to hang out with people.I don't like working alone.I a good group leader in everthing I do.

Article posted October 22, 2011 at 03:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 85

I checked off every one on the 'How Am I Smart' checklist but two.  Out of the many sections I checked off, I'm going to talk about the Naturalist section.  It is very true that I love to be in the outdoors a lot.  One reason I love science is that we study things like ecosystems and food chains.  I sure love the outdoors!

When I took the test I got the sophisticated words Intrapersonal Intellegence! Which means that I am good at setting goals for myself, I would rather work by myself, I know lots about myself, I am very fair, I have lots of my own ideas and I have my own personal hobbies (Running,Biking)!!

I also am Bodily-Kinesthetic.That means that I  love to MOVE!!! And it also means i would rather be helping instead of being told how to do some things. Most people will agree with me when I say that I am very coordinated. And also I love to do activities like making and or showing things to people.

Hope you liked this post!!!

Hailey

Hey guys Trey I am going to tell you guys somethings about me here we go. My favorite superstars are Nicki Minaj, and Justin Bieber. Most people call me Man GaGa because I am addicted to lady Gaga. Do you like Lady GaGa? I think she is inspring because can sing really good. She has wierd outfits thats why I like her. I have lots of friends. My brother Weslye Saunders plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think they are the best NFL team. Do you think they are the best NFL team created. I am part French and American. That's because my gradmother is from Paris, it is a beautiful place to live. I can play alot of instument some of the are Trumpet, flute, spoons, tumbone, lute drums, violin, harp, recorder, piano, saxaphone, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, voilin, bass, trumpet, harmonica, drums, trumbone, clarinet,recorder, tuba, banjo, triangle, bongo, kongo, gong,flute, tambrine, maracas,and french horn.