Peace Pray Love Hope-

I think Edutopia is a great thing for kids to do so they can do what they are best at. When I watched the video I saw kids interacting with each other learning the same thing and having fun doing that. There are eight sections of learning. Like word smart, nature smart, and body smart. Edutopia I think is a great place to learn, interact, and have fun.

My favorite part of Edutopia is Smartville. I think Smartville is cool and I wish Voyager had Smartville! Peanut Post is my favorite part of Smartville. I Peanut Post is my favorite part because it looks busy and always on the move sending mail.like that in Smartville you can use your smarts to be an adult there. Also how you learn how would use your smarts when you are an adult.

Boys walking together in hall reviewing papersGirl at desk with a big smileGirl carrying a bin out of the office that's painted like a post office

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 04:52 PM • comment • Reads 66 • see all articles

I go to school at Voyager Academy, I go to Bethesda Baptist Church, and I have amazing friends!