BUD's place-

I wanted to read this book because, I like time travel and thats what this book is about. One of the most exciting part was when I found out that one of Tychos brothers had gotten so fat he looked like a blob of jello in his room on the moon. The other exciting event was when tamara got to dance on the moon. I would recomend this to people to anyone who likes to read about an adventures their age. However if you get attached to characters easly I do not recomed this book.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 06:48 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

The thing I think is most important thing in my life right now is a yoyo. The reason this is, is because I can't play soccer. The person who invented the yoyo was D.F. Duncan Sr., he worked for atomobile brake company. It is like to half spheres put together in the middle.

For spring break I plan to SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP

I love watching the winter olympics, Bobsled spicificly. The reason I like Bobsled so much is because it looks fun and its an interesting sort of sled. Bobsleds are extremely fast.  They can hold 2 to 4 people. That's all I know. I can't wait to ride one.                     

The wonder I am doing is How do Locks Work, #431. In this wonder I learned about to different locks. the first lock I learned about was the Combination Lock, the way this works is When youturn the dial it turns a series of wheels. These wheels have a tab called a "wheel fly. When the tabs line up the lock opens.  The other lock I learned about is the pin-and-tumbler lock (or key lock).  The way these work is they have several spring loaded pins in a series of cylenders, when the proper cylenders are   pushed it unlocks.

combination/set of numbers

valuble/exspensive and important

secure/safe

So far in this study I have injoyed Shel Silverstiens poems most.  My favorite book is Where The Sidewalk Ends.  Most of the poems I like are random and funny.  End ryme is the easiest poetic device for me to find.  I think the device most comenly will be end ryme because I am most comfertble with it.  I would like them to be funny and informative.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 03:33 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 45

Spies need to be creative, and should be able to adapt to any situation.  Lot's of spy's Work on surveillance. If you go to spynethq.com you can get a Watch tha records video surveillance.

undercover/very secret

survalince/video

intelligence/imformation

Egypt's tree is designed to bring out the Egyptian and Coptic Church culture. Pyramids on a tree represents their antiquity. The ankh another traditional ornament, this is the Egyptain symbol for life. The Coptic Church follows eastern rites of Christianity. I think it would be cool to expierence a holiday there.

Ben and I are making this blog to inform you about some great computer games you should play.  One game we will talk about is Crush The Castle. The way this game is played is you are a catapolt and must distroy the structure that is given. Its graphics are not the best which makes  it funny. But I find it and hard at some points. One of the other game you should play is called Henry Stickman Breaking the Prison, Henry Stickman Stealing the Dimond, and Henry Stickman Breaking the Bank.  The Henry Stickman sereis is a laughable series where you can win different ways, and lose hilariously.  (We recommend Henry Stickman Stealing the Dimond and Henry Stickman Breaking the Prison.)  Another awesome game you may want to play is a game called DeathWorm you can find this game on POG.com.  In this game you are a giant worm trying to eat all the people you can eat to get upgrades and special abilities.  At first the game stinks, but just give it somethime and you'll love it.  If you think you'll like these games check out Forks and Arrows on miniclip.com.  In this game the object is to upgrade your arrows to the max and kill every Demon in every level.  Another game on miniclip.com that some of you would probaly enjoy is Ground Hog D-Day.  In the game Ground Hog D-Day you are a ground hog trying to protect other ground hogs from an army of squirrels, you can upgrade your groung hog to save all the  other ground hogs.  Another game we find interesting isBTD3, this is one of the many games you can find on ninjakiwi.com, in this game you are trying to defend off a giant army of balloons.  The more balloons you pop the more money you get.  You can upgrade all of your defense mechinisms to a certain degree, then you can move up to the next degree.  (Easy, medium, hard.)  Another fun game you might find fun that is located at POG.com, is Papa's Freezeria, in this game you run a shake shop.  The object of the game is to please your custumers.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/crush-the-castle-2/en/

http://www.miniclip.com/games/forks-and-arrows/en/

http://www.pog.com/games/death_worm_game

http://www.stickpage.com/henrystickminseries.shtml

http://www.miniclip.com/games/groundhog-d-day/en/

http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-Tower-Defense-3.html

http://www.pog.com/games/papa_s_freezeria

I think Guns For GW is a great book, it now has alot of exitment. In the begining of the book there was not much action but it turned out great. My favorite character is Will knox. If you like clif hangers this is your book. "Trust me" there is action at the end.