Kolbe's Blog-

Have you ever wondered if ghosts from ghost stories are real? I have! Some people belive in ghosts and some people don't, but either way, ghost strories are fun to tell, listen to, and be scared by! Ghost stories were probaly created when fire was discovered! The primitive man had no way of communicating, so they told stories. One well known ghost story is A Christmas Carol, and another one is The Legened of Sleepy Hollow.Some well knocryptids that somtimes feature in ghost stories (even though tey're not ghosts) are Bigfoot and Big Nesse/The Loch Ness Monster. This cuold affect some grown ups in two ways. One: telling ghost stories to kids, two: in a career/hobby as a ghost buster!

Spooky - Scary and haunting.

Tradition - Annual; once every year.

Spine- A bone in the back of your body that runs from your neck, down to your pelvis.

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 07:26 AM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles

Hi! My name is Kolbe. I'm in 5th grade. I'm 10 years old. I have a few hobbies or interests: poke'mon, lego, beyblades, tennis, skiing, and soccer. I like reading and watching TV too. I have 1 brother, and 1 sister. I love math, reading, and language arts. I go to Voyager Academy. I recommend clicking on this widget;