Ty this is me-

sci-fi book 05/15/12
Toilet 04/24/12
Spring Break 04/03/12
Topics I like 03/27/12
My thoughts on poetry 03/06/12
Poem 02/07/12
Wonderopolis 02/01/12
Belarus 01/13/12
novel 11/28/11
Showing my smarts 11/28/11
Edutopia 11/03/11
My intelligence 10/19/11
Vermont 10/06/11
Reading 09/29/11
baseball 09/18/11
car 09/14/11
ty 09/12/11

I wanted to read flip because it was bigger and usually bigger books have a lot of detail and I like that.  One exiting thing was when Ryan the main character turned into Gandhi. He got beat up for trying to make peace.I would recommend the book if you like longer books.It is still a really good book.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:35 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 57

Mvp inventions

My mvp invention is the toilet. I use a toilet eveyday. The person who made the first toilet was Al-Jazari. But there was one that was made by Sir John Harington and only the queen of England could use it. In 1880 the company owned by Thomas Crapper made flushing toilets. The flushing toilet is good because you can use the bathroom in the house instead of outside. It is usually white with a handle on the side for flushing.

I am going to Myrtle Beach over Spring Break. I am going with my mom, dad, brother, and sister.

I really like to read about greek and roman gods. My favorite is greek gods. I like greek gods because they are more friendly and the demigod heros have better and more interesting stories. The roman gods are more like war gods because in mythology the roman gods have been known to kill humans for the fun of it. Some of the roman gods have the same name as the planets. I like percy jackson because it is about greek gods.

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 01:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

My favorite poetic device is probably end rhyme. I like it because it is cool to say it. My favorite author is Shel Silverstein. My favorite book is Where the sidewalk ends. I also liked Jack Prelutsky, and Ken Nesbit. I use onimonipia and end rhyme the most in my poems.

Here is my favorite poem:

"My Beard"

By Shel Silverstein

My beard grows down to my toes,

I never wears no clothes,

I wraps my hair

Around my bare,

And down the road I goes.

I like this poem because it is funny.

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 12:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 132

Why aren't hamburgers made of ham?

Sailors who traveled from Hamburg Germany to the United States often ate slabs of ground beef, and they named them " Hamburg Steak". People have so many opinions on who came up with the hamburger. People first started to put buns on hamburgers in the late 1800s. The hamburger Hall of Fame in Wiconsin thinks a guy named Charles Negreen. His customers said they would like his meatballs if they were more portable so he put ground beef in between 2 slices of bread. Here is one example that hamburgers are very liked by people. A man in Japan ate 10 hamburgers in three minutes. That is amazing!

Hamburg- A place in Germany

Ground Beef- What a hamburger is made of

Sailors- The people who first ate the hamburger but with out the buns

Belarus

I am doing Belarus for my blog. In Belarus straw is very important. They make their ornaments out of straw, and they put straw on the table to remmind them of the hay that was in Jesus's manger. The hay is also used for fortune telling between Christmas and New Years. Adults pick a piece of straw and that predicts their future, but girls play a game where if two mirrors are put in a position they will see their future husband.I hope you liked my blog!

George Washington Spymaster

What has happened so far in George Washington Spymaster is General Washington is battling against the British and has sent spies to get information. Being a spy is a very dangerous job because if you were found the sentence is hanging. George Washington found out that some of his most trusted friends were British spies. George Washington found a scientist that could make an invisible ink that was difficult to uncover unless you were a American soldier and already knew how to uncover the codes underneath. That has happened so far in George Washington Spymaster.   

Showing my smarts

My smarts are spatial and bodily-kinethstetic. A place I could show spatial is in science, because I could draw the diagrams very well and get a good notebook grade. I could show bodily-kinethstetic by bulding something for the plays or biulding something good for the egg drop this year. Those are some ways I could show my smarts.