I mostly like reading about tigers or lions. I am a animal type guy. What I know is they can run realy fast but just not as fast as cheatas.  I am interested because they are one of the most fastest animals in the world. I hope you've enjoyed my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing who made weekends? No one knows about who made it but we do know that we get two whole days of no school! thats good for kids. Some adults stil have to go to work on a saturday and sunday but i go to church on sundays. I would rather spend time in church and quit my job then keep my job and not go to church. Saturday is a free day for kids=http://!!

I mostly like silly poems. One of the poets I enjoy are Shel Silverstien. I think he is a great poet! One of the poetic devices I am good at finding are end ryme and onamonapiea.

I would not could not in the rain

not on a train

not in a house

not with a mouse

not on a boat

not with a goat

not in a box

not with a fox

not in the rain

not on a train

I would not could not here or there

I would not could not ANYWHERE!

I do not like Green Eggs And Ham

I do not like them Sam I Am!

I like ryming poems and I think that is one of the coolest poems!

Dibs for what Makes a Pyramid?Did you know a pyrimad can be all shapes and sizes? Well I didn"t! It has three or more straight sides and a point at the top called the apex. No one knows how pyramads were formed but I think its just sand that got into a pile and rained on and dryed a lot!

Pyramad- A massive structur built esspecially in acient Egept that usualy has a square base and four triangular sides.

Apex-  The top of a pyramad.

Egyption- A person born in Egypt or is living in Egypt.

One of their triditions is every Christmas they spread clean straw all around the floor. I think that is intresting,  Another fact is St. Nicholas gives the kids coal when the kids are bad.He puts gifts in their shoes. If the gifts are to big for the shoes he even delivers it to them in person! I hope they have a wonderful time at christmas! Thank you for reading my blog about Slovolak Republic!

I think that the fighting ground is a realy good book so far. Jonathan is a good character . He is wlling to give up his life. When he hid from those german people I thought he was going to make it back home.

My state is South Carolina.It is a good place to go. It even has Myrtle Beach in it. How cool is that!http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSORHoo_AYN4ww7G3mzTKj28TZccIrdBI31sUTcS5nOI5-YaPtRIQ

I had a good book. I read the box car children. I like adventure books. The reason I picked this book because my brother recommended the book.i liked the GOOD BOOK!:)

Hi my name is michael. I like to play baseball and soccer.I hope you enjoy my blog!