Welcome to Adam's cool blog!-

I am enjoying poetry so far. I really enjoy the anthology Scranimals, I also like the poets Jack Prelutsky and Dave Crawley. I really enjoy poems with personification in them. I am really good at finding some poetic devises like end - rhyme, personification, and alliteration. Some poetic devices I might use during our creative poetry time are: alliteration, personification, end - rhyme, and onomatopoeia. I will try to use a lot of my weather topics when I am creating poetry.

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 08:24 AM • comment • Reads 66 • see all articles

about me! My name is Adam and i love macaroni. I am 10 years old and I live in a house of 4 and I have 3 frogs 3 fish and 1 cat. My favorite thing to do in my free time is swimming and diving and I like to ride amusement park rides. I also like duke basketball. And thats a little bit about me!