Welcome to Adam's cool blog!-

My Cool States Blog - Maryland

My state is Maryland. I chose this state because it's near West Virginia ( the state I wanted ). But this was one of my top choices. The capital of Maryland is Annapolis. Maryland is 38 degrees north and 76 degrees west. The area of Maryland is 12,407 square miles. There is one plateau in Maryland which is called the Piedmont Plateau. Something that seems interesting to me about Maryland is a river called " Gun Powder River ".  I enjoyed my states research!

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 01:38 PM • comment (1) • Reads 81 • see all articles

about me! My name is Adam and i love macaroni. I am 10 years old and I live in a house of 4 and I have 3 frogs 3 fish and 1 cat. My favorite thing to do in my free time is swimming and diving and I like to ride amusement park rides. I also like duke basketball. And thats a little bit about me!