Copyright (c) 2014 by KhushiDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KhushiDD -- Blogmeister

Denton Dynamos 2011-2012

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by KhushiDD

teacher: Denton Dynamos

MY FIRST DAY AT DENTON!!! The first of February we were moving. I will miss my friends because I am going to a new school. The school I am going to is Denton. I hope to get lots of friends. I was wondering about the class rules. I went to the school to see who my teacher was . My teacher’s name was Ms.Depola. She was such a nice teacher. Then it was Monday. I was so excited and nervous too. My mom and my dad droped me to my class room. I had butterflies in my tummy. I was shy in front of my classmates. The students in Ms.Depola’s class were so nice and they were also funny.I was learning a lot on my first day in Denton. They have lots of classroom rules. One of their rules were, if the class gets 25 stars, they get an ice cream party.I said to my self that I’m already loving this class. Ms.Depola is such a cool teacher.She is so awesome. The classmates shared stuff with me. Everyone was trying their best to make me feel comfortable all the time. It was like I was really popular. It made me feel very happy.She is a great teacher.Ms.Depola is a creative teacher. I love Denton so much. Denton is the best.Denton is so awesome. Denton is so cool.You don't know how much I loxve Denton.Wedo so many cool projects. We do awesome things at art.There are so many nice kids at Denton.

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 08:01 PM • comment (2) • Reads 126 • see all articles