Copyright (c) 2014 by CristianDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CristianDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by CristianDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

Brain pop field trip

By: Cristian

On the  field trip to Brain Pop therer were a lot of things. But my   favorites was the game room. And the thing that was standing out the most to me was how long it takes to make a movie.

On the field trip to Brain Pop there were a lot of things but the game room is my favorite. It is my favorite because it had such cool things. It had a huge TV. With an Xbox connect. It also had candy machines it was so cool.

On the field trip to Brain Pop there were a lot of things but the most surprising thing was how long it took to make a movie . It has a lot of steps from a story board to uploading on to the Brain Pop website. Surprisingly it only takes two and a half weeks when a game takes nine months!.

On the  field trip to Brain Pop there were a lot of cool things

Article posted June 15, 2012 at 04:14 PM • comment • Reads 608 • see all articles