Copyright (c) 2014 by CristianDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CristianDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by CristianDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

New York
You should come to amazing NEW YORK. You can come to see outstanding Manhattan or watch fantastic Broadway. Those are some of my favorite places to go in New York. You should come to New York.
In Manhattan you can walk and see all the bright lights and places. You can see all the bright signs and my favorite the M&Ms factory. When I went to the M&Ms factory I saw all different shades and colors of M&Ms. You can make a bag of M&Ms of all different colors you didn't even know. Whenever I go to Manhattan I want to go to the M&Ms factory.
In Broadway you can see what I like to say the best plays in the whole wide world. In Broadway you can see plays like my favorite Circus De Sololá and Spider Man.
When I went to Circus De Sololá I saw the best tricks and talents. When I saw Spider Man it was amazing how the glided across the stage.
In conclusion this is why you should come to outstanding NEW YORK.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 09:55 AM • comment (4) • Reads 85 • see all articles