Copyright (c) 2014 by CristianDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CristianDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by CristianDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

“You better go on the Double Barrel Drop!” Nicole yelled at me.

My family and I were at The Great Wolf Lodge with a couple of friends. My sisters and our friend Nicole and I were at the Double Barrel Drop.  I was scared but I didn't tell anyone. I asked my sisters, “Are you sure we should go on?”

Ashley said, “Yeah it’s fun!”

I was thinking to myself when we were walking up the stairs, “It’s going to be fun.  It’s going to be fun.  It’s going to be fun.”

I kept climbing up the stairs until we got to the top. I kept on looking down the stairs to see how high we were.   My heart was beating like crazy. We finally reached the top of the ride.   I tried to turn around but Nicole wouldn't let me.  When I tried to go down, Nicole wouldn't let me. The guy opened the chain.  Then he said, “You could come on now”.

Then Nicole pushed me on and she went on and the guy pushed us down. The raft was

moving up and down in the water. Then we went flying down the slide tunnel.  Then when we hit the barrel, I went flying. I started screaming and we almost  flipped. Then we started going lower.  Then we went back into the tunnel and we went flying.  Then we hit the other barrel and it was worse. It was bigger, faster, and longer.  We went flying.  When we were in it, we kept on going up and down and up and down.  We went down the tunnel and I saw the end.  That’s when I realized it was soooo fun.  I asked Nicole if we can go again .

BY:Cristian

THE END

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 10:42 AM • comment • Reads 186 • see all articles