Copyright (c) 2015 by CristianDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CristianDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by CristianDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

Title: 7 Random Facts (09/18/11)
Description: 7 Random Facts is a blog activity in which many classes are involved. It gives us a chance to look for connections all around the world. We post 7 things about us and everybody else posts 7 things about themselves. Then we can go around the world and learn about each other and leave comments!

This will be a fun way to learn about appropriate, safe things to say about ourselves online and how to leave good comments with other classes around the world.

Your job is to come up with 7 Random Facts about yourself. They should be interesting and true but not too personal. You cannot give any personal information within these facts.

Then, using the book The Important Book by Margaret Wise Brown as your guide, write 7 important things about you.