Copyright (c) 2015 by NadiaDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NadiaDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by NadiaDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

Title: Personal Narratives (10/18/11)
Description: We have spent time in class learning how to write personal narratives. We have learned to focus on a small moment, used lessons from mentor texts to improve our pieces, and worked on making them interesting for our readers. It is now time to demonstrate all you have learned. Choose another idea from your notebook and write a new personal narrative. Follow the directions below:

Write about a seed, not the whole watermelon.

Use at least one idea we got from a mentor text. It could be repeating ideas for emphasis, using specific words to get us into the mood of your story, or any other lessons we learned.

Write a really great introduction (grabber) and be sure to conclude your story.

Edit carefully for spelling, punctuation, repeated words/sentences, and grammar.

This blog will be due on Friday, October 28th. Early submissions must be in by Wednesday, October 26th if you want suggestions. Remember to do all work in your blog Google doc before submitting it here in Class Blogmeister.