Copyright (c) 2014 by MichaelDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MichaelDD -- Blogmeister

The Best Of Michael-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by MichaelDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

Title: Hopes and Dreams 2011-2012 (09/07/11)
Description: As part of Responsive Classroom, we began writing our Hopes and Dreams for the new school year. Now it is time for you to post your Hopes and Dreams. What are you excited about this year? What are looking forward to working on? What challenges will you try to overcome?

Here is Mrs. Parisi's Hopes and Dreams for you to use as a model.

My Hopes and Dreams for this year center around integrating math into more curriculum areas. I realize that math can be found in all subjects and I want us to solve math problems often during the day. This will help us improve our math skills. It will also be fun and challenging to find math in every day topics. I am looking forward to achieving this goal.

After you type up your blog, spend some time making it look nice. Be sure to choose a font that is readable on your blog background.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 08:06 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 980

By Ryan

I’m starting a new school year and I have lots of goals. One of those goals is to be a better reader. I will do that by reading more. Another one of my goals is to be a better writer. I will do that by writing neater, by practicing more and by coming up with ideas quicker by doing more interesting and exciting things. My third goal is to have better self control. I will do that by controlling my actions, listening better, and not going near people I know Ill get in trouble with.  I have many goals this year. I am going to try to achieve every single one of them.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 07:43 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 161

By Nicole

I’m starting a new school year, and I have lots of goals. One of my goals is to become a better reader. To achieve this goal I need to find a book I’m interested in. My second goal is to become a better reader. To achieve this goal I will have to try to write books at home. My third goal is to become a better at science. To achieve this goal I need to try experiments at home. I hope to achieve my goals.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 07:36 PM GMT0 • comment (13) • Reads 163

Hopes And Dreams

By Adam

It’s a new school year and I have goals for the year. One of them is to become a better student. How I can become a better student is pay attention in class, work harder and improve on homework. Another goal is to become a better reader. How I can make that goal happen is to read every night, practice by read lots of fantasy and try gradually harder books. Another goal is to become better at cursive. How I can make that is to slant my page more and to write neater. I hope I can achieve those goals.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 03:41 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 159

Hopes and Dreams

I have started a good school year. I have hopes and dreams. One of them is to improve on homework. To do that, I need to do my homework everyday. I will also do extra homework and check it twice. Another goal is to have better self control. I can have better self control by putting my hands by my lap. I can also try to calm myself by getting more comfortable. My last goal is to become a better reader. I can do this by reading at least forty-five minutes every night and read books on my reading level. I plan to work very hard every day to make my hopes and dreams come true.

By Jacob

Hopes and Dreams

My hopes and dreams are to be a better basketball player. I want to make at least 3 shots in a row. I want to practice every morning. I need to play on the weekend. About thirty minutes or more I have to play.

My next hopes and dreams is being a better reader. I want to read every night, thirty min at least. I will try to read one level higher. I want to try to get interesting books.

My next hopes and dreams is to be a better writer. I want to write more detail in my writing. I have to write three days a week. Or I could write at least a page. Instead of writing words I know I want to use better vocabulary.

I’m going to work hard to complete my goals.

By Anshul

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 07:49 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 145

My Fourth Grade Hopes and Dreams

By Jacqueline

This year I am planning to try and achieve my new goals. My first goal is to be a better reader. The way I’m going to be a better reader is to go to sleep earlier and get a book on my level. My second goal is to be a better artist. The way I’m going to achieve that goal is to practice at my house and get a book about art. My final goal is to be a better athlete. The way I’m going to do that is to exercise more and try new sports. The way I’m going to achieve all my goals is by trying my hardest and never giving up.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 07:22 PM GMT0 • comment (8) • Reads 155

Hopes and Dreams

By Cole

I am starting a new school year and I have many goals.  One of my goals is to become a better reader.

I am going to find a book that I’m interested in.  Another one of my goals is to wake up on time for school.  I am going to set an alarm clock.

My last goal is to be better at math.  I’m going to try harder and practice at least three days a week. These are my hopes and dreams for this year and I hope I achieve all of them!

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 08:03 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 149

Hopes and Dreams

By: Nadia

It’s the beginning of the school year and I have many hopes and dreams. One of my goals is to become a better reader. To do that I need to read every night, read more than 30 minutes, and find a book I like. Another one of my goals is to do math quicker. To do that I need to practice and memorize facts. Last but not least, I need to write neater. To do that I need to focus, not write too big or quickly. I am planning on achieving these goals.

By Catriona

This year we will try to set goals.  My first goal is to get better grades. I will reach this goal by getting all fours on my report card. I will achieve this goal by practicing at home and trying to improve. Another goal I have is to be better at math. I will reach this goal by getting all of my facts done .One other goal I have is to read more. To reach this goal I am going to bring home more books. I hope I achieve these goals this year.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 08:02 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 156

My Hopes And Dreams

I will work as hard as I could to accomplish my goals. One of my hopes and dreams is to be a better reader. I will read when I wake up and when I am going to bed. Another one of my hopes and dreams is to be a better writer. I will double check my work when I am done. I will also try to write as neatly as I can. My third hopes and dreams is

to finish my food at lunch I plan on achieving my goals so I can be a better student.

By Siva

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 07:13 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 168

In September we made goals with Mrs.Parisi some of us achieved those goals and some of us did not.

My original goals were to be a neater writer and to be a better reader and to be a better mathematician. I believe I reached my goal in in reading. I moved up levels since the beginning of the year. I made this goal by reading every night. I almost made my goal in writing. I learned how to write neat but I could still use a little work.I believe I made my goal about math. I have never failed one mastering math fact this whole year!

I'm still working on waking up early. I really need to get an alarm clock but my mom has been waking me up early.

I don't have any new goals. I'm gonna focus on waking up early.  

I became better at math by doing math questions and going on manga high. This is a site that gives you math games and you get to play. There are also challenges and you can either get a gold a silver a bronze or nothing.

I became a better reader by reading every night and sometimes i will read a level ahead of me so I can become better reader.

By Cristian

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 07:52 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 144

My Hopes and Dreams

By Khushi

I am starting a new year and I have some goals that I need to improve in, they are reading writing and math. First I will start with math .I want   improve by doing math everyday .I will do extra math work and I will  practice a lot  of word problems.

The second thing I need to improve in is reading .To improve in reading I promise my self  to read more books without getting lazy .I will read books that take me to a higher level and I will try to improve in my vocabulary.

I also need to improve in writing .I will improve in my dialogue and expression. I will maintain a dairy and write everyday’s happening. I will correct my mistakes and I will try not to do it again .I will try really hard to achieve my goals.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 05:28 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 164

By Jordana

My goals for fourth grade are to become a better reader, learn more division, and be faster in math. I can read every day for at least thirty minutes or more. I can do a page of division everyday to become better at division. I can try to do a page of math in one minute everyday. I plan on achieving my goals by working hard through the year.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 07:41 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 151

Hopes and Dreams

Hubert

I have many goals in my hopes and dreams. One of my goals is to be a better reader. I can get there by reading at least 30 minutes a night. I can also try harder books that interest me. This is how I can be a better reader.

My second goal is to be better at technology. I can get there by going to robotics classes. I can also be better at technology by learning about the computer or learning strategies on the keyboard.

My last goal is to learn about animals. I can learn about animals by researching animals on the computer. I can also learn about animals by reading about animals at home or at the library. This is how I will achieve my goals!                                                                                    

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 05:37 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 148

I have lots of goals for fourth grade. One of my goals is to be a better reader. I will achieve this goal by reading at night, so they’re no distractions. Also read fiction books because it my favorite genre and I can read at my level. Another other goal is to be a better writer. I can do this by writing four stories weekly and practicing grammar. My last goal is to be a better football player. I will accomplish this goal by having catches with friends and go on a team. I hope to achieve these goals.

By Rapinder

Michael loves sports but he loves hockey the best. He also loves to watch hockey and play with his I-pod touch. He also plays ice hockey and also is very competitive.