Copyright (c) 2014 by AnshulDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AnshulDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by AnshulDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

The Legend: There was a earthquake and this dragon was born from this special rock that holds the first dragon born.

Jake was finally nine so he could get a dragon. he wanted to get the dragon because it will help him and he will have fun training with it.One day in Dragon world Jake started climbing Mt. Draco, he thought, I am going to get the best , awesome, evil, looking Dragon. It’s going to be the best fighter .Better then Sprints and his gang, they always made fun of him or annoyed him. Jake finally reached the top. He checked to make sure that there was nothing dangerous around ,by citing the area like a hawk after its prey, finally he spotted a dragon. But before he picked it up, people started storming into the cave trying to pick up all the good dragons. After everyone ran out with smiles on their faces, Jake had his head held down and one trickling tear down his cheek. Jake took one more look at the cave . He saw one more dragon left and thought ,There is no Dragon that looks really strong, there’s just this little Dragon , not this big fierce, evil looking Dragon, its this puny, little Dragon. Jake sighed. Jake took the Dragon and went.

Sprint said “ That is the weakest Dragon I ever saw ” Sprint laughed so hard. Jake opened his mouth but no sound came out. Jake looked at Sprints Dragon. It looked really fierce. It’s not like Jake could change time. He had to live with this Dragon. So Jake stayed back so they don’t get into some fight.

Jake went home. Even though this was a weak Dragon he was still wondered about what type this Dragon is. Jake went to his closet. Jake opened a Dragon’s book to see what the Dragon type was. It didn’t have it. Then Jake remembered. The LEGENDARY Dragon book! Jake ran to the closet. He took it out and... Jake coughed. “So much dust”. He took all the dirt off and looked. He looked and looked and when he turned to the last page he read. This name is called a SlitherBack. It is a very rare, fierce, fighter. It can go faster then anything in the whole world. If you are a lucky one you may find this. It will be harder if it is small because it really doesn’t know that much. It would be easier if you have a fully grown SlitherBack. Jake already knew he had a small one so it was going to be hard. He read the rules of how to train the Dragon.

How to Train the Dragon

Step one: Teach it the basics first, like sit or roll over (if does not response use a snack)

Step two: Next teach it to fly

Step three: Teach it to catch fish or stick

Step four: Practice speed

Step five: Make sure at the end of these steps try telling it to breath Fire.

P.s. SlitherBack’s are fast learners with fire so don’t worry

Jake saw his Dragon’s eyes open. Jake went near him. Jake took him outside to play.Jake thought the name Blaze suited him. “come on Blaze sit sit” Blaze didn’t do anything. “ Come on boy, sit” Blaze did not sit. Then Jake took some Dragon snacks. “Sit”. Blaze sat. Jake was relived.

Jake looked at Step two. Step two: Next teach it to fly. Jake was not sure if Blaze was ready to fly but he just did it anyway. “Fly”. Blaze couldn’t do it. Even by the look in his eye he knew he did not know what fly even meant. Jake showed a example by flapping his arms. So Blaze did the same thing but could not do it. Jake thought Maybe his wing are not strong enough. So Jake and Blaze were flapping for the whole day. By the next week Blaze was souring through the sky.

Jake looked at the next step. Step three: Teach it to catch fish or a stick. Jake wanted to start with a stick because he thought it would be easier. So Jake threw the stick. “ Go get it” Blaze sat still. He was confused.

Jake ran and got the stick and ran back to show Blaze a example. Jake threw the stick. “Go get it” Blaze ran and got the stick and gave it back to Jake.It started getting late so they went to bed.

The next day they went again to train. Jake looked at the book. Step five: Make sure at the end of these steps try telling it to breath Fire. Jake said to the Dragon “ breath fire” Blaze did not do anything. Jake thought How am i going to show a example of breathing fire. Jake tried his best. For some reason the Dragon breathed fire. But then Jake remembered that it said that SlitherBacks learn breathing fire fast.

Jake and Blaze were training for 2 months. Blaze was perfect at everything. Jake was playing with Blaze when something in the book happen. The book was TALKING. it said “ The orb was stolen from the GREAT KING. It must not be returned. GIVE IT NOW! A hand came reaching out and tried getting Jake. But luckily the Dragon breathed fire on the book. Jake had no idea what was happening when... The Dragon said “Jake, I am here to protect you. There is monsters and creatures around you that will capture you. They are thinking that you have stole the orb. Jake careful when you wonder now.” Jake was so shocked that his Dragon could talk he could not even say one word. Jake then said to himself It’s just a dream It’s just a dream. “ It’s not a dream Jake” the dragon said. How does he read my mind. “ SlitherBack types could read minds. It was right in the book. It’s just that it is not visible to most humans eyes.Come with me to the Dragons Kingdom” Blaze said. Jake wondered where is the Kingdom? “Don’t worry it won’t be that far.” “ Could you really stop reading my mind.” “Fine, it’s just that you wonder so much about problems and it’s interesting, (Sometimes)”

Blaze said “go on my back” “your back’s not ” Jake was cut off and Blaze said “I almost forgot if you understand me then you probably could see where the kingdom is, here just concentrate and then look.Even though in the beginning i looked like I was not smart I’m actually very intelligent, I just don’t want to make it obvious to show i am so intelligent and i am a baby. People really should not know that i am super smart. Then they will be curious about us and try to capture us and take us somewhere. Jake got on his back ,then started to go

When they reached there it was amazing. He came to the great Dragon. Jake studied the Dragon then knew it was the same type as Blaze. Jake walked up to the Dragon. “Welcome, Jake you will need this sword to battle creatures. it will be important, here take it.” Jake stared at the sword. He had never was given to have a sword. Jake took it, then they left. Jake had to get the orb back!Then Jake wondered who would take it,then they went home.

The next day Jake went to get his sword. Jake then started to go to school. When he was walking he made sure he had his Dragon, Blaze. I should have brought him here. I don’t know what could be next. Jake still knew he had his sword. Jake kept on walking when... a unknown creature popped up saying “ Give the orb” “I don’t have it I’m just a boy why would i have such a powerful orb” “TELL ME WHERE THE ORB IS.” Jake took out his sword and almost killed the creature. Then it said “ I will get you” and then the creature went away. Jake was thinking what was the type of creature was it Blaze.I feel it was some type of ghost or maybe. Before Jake could finish his sentence Blaze said “ It was a mix of ghost and vampire.” Jake was so excited inside him. He was now safe because he has the Dragon. Finally they reached school.

The next day was when Jake would have to find the orb. Now he knew that the creatures want it because it is so powerful. It was Saturday, the weather was perfect. Jake left with his sword in his pocket and some water and sacks because Jake thought this was going to take a long time. He also had a navigator to track down the orb.They started running.

Jake got out his navigator. It first was pointing right so we kept going right for a long time when it said turn left, we were in forest. Then something popped up out of nowhere. Blaze said “ This is a spirit keeper. It holds souls.” Jake got terrified, he did not want to be dead. But he went anyway. He charged at the spirit keeper but it did not work because then he notice that was not the right one. He could some how see the real one and charged at it. Jake sliced it and then also notice THE DRAGON DID NOTHING TO HELP but Jake didn’t talk about it. They kept on walking.

They were walking and then saw this guy holding something shinny. Jake noticed it was the orb.Jake and his Dragon went and caught the guy but the guy was so fast. “ My name is crusher or called... The-person-of-destroying-life-guy.” Jake just thought this guy was weird. But he didn’t care he swished his sword when a sword came out crusher’s of his hat. He whacked but Jake blocked it and Jake swished but he blocked it, Jake did a move that was rare to do but he tryed. “Ahhhhh” and the guy died. Jake took the orb.

Jake went to the kingdom and returned the orb. “Here, your sword” said Jake“keep it.” The Dragon placed the orb in this pillow and put the orb the Dragon’s Palm and made everything light back up and gave powers back to the Dragons. Jake then left and then went home for bed. Jake couldn't wait for the next adventure.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 06:58 PM • comment • Reads 212 • see all articles