Copyright (c) 2014 by AnshulDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AnshulDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by AnshulDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

Hopes and Dream

We are making hopes and dreams because we are starting to get a new year. This also encourages us to achieve our goal because we want to try to get better at our goals we set

My goals were to play basketball a better reader and be a better writer. I couldn't achieve being a really good basketball player but i achieve of making 3 shots in a row. However i still didn’t do 30 minutes of practice every weekend.

I couldn't achieve the goal because i was always doing some work or sometimes we go some where. Sometimes I go to play at my friends house or when i go to my uncles and sleep there for the night.

My other goal was to be a better reader. I try to read every day 30 min but i didn't achieve that. I really am used to reading 30 min on the weekdays.Then was, i try to read one level higher i don’t do that sometimes i read too high of a level.Last was trying to read interesting books, i don’t pick interesting books.

I really am used to reading 30 min on the weekdays on weekend i have fun and then i don’t read.when i said my goal was to read one level higher, i don’t read one level higher book, i read too high level books. And last but not least, picking interesting books are hard because there are not that good books, usually the high leveled books are interesting.

I am going to try to reach all of these goals. I think i need to try to think about my goals not just forget about it. This is my Hopes and Dreams!

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 05:29 AM • comment • Reads 211 • see all articles