Copyright (c) 2014 by AnshulDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AnshulDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by AnshulDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

The New Hamshire Trip

The Trip to New Hampshire

We woke up at 5:00 and started to go in the car. Once we were in, my dad started the engine and drove off. We drove and drove and drove and drove and drove.We stopped at a lake to look at it and plus it was fresh water so we drank from it.Then we started seeing mountains, mountains on the right and the left and every where else. We went up and down and up and down and up and down, it started to feel like a roller coaster. We all looked outside it was all really nice. i just couldn't wait till we get to the hotel=http://!!! I asked “how long is this going to take” “5 more minutes.” But the time went flying by while i was having fun in the car we soon reached to our hotel.

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 03:49 PM • comment (1) • Reads 107 • see all articles