Copyright (c) 2014 by RyanGDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RyanGDD -- Blogmeister

Denton Dynamos 2011-2012

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by RyanGDD

teacher: Denton Dynamos

Title: Blog Connections (05/08/12)
Description: We are still involved in Quad Blogging, found on The Writer's Club site. We will be working with classes in Shanghai, China, Bloomingdale, Illinois, Colorado and Victoria, Australia. We are now working to build our conversations. Each student from our class found a blog to connect with and blogged about that connection. Come read our blogs and see what we've done.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 07:01 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 1039

I just read Natalie's blog titled  “Cure for  Hiccups”.  In it she describes the time in her class that she had the hiccups. Thinking of Mary Poppins Natalie asked for sugar to cure her hiccups. The teacher offered her some, and guess what? It cured her hiccups! Like Natalie, I also have had many annoying cases of the hiccups , and  like her I found out that sugar would help it go away.

This past spring break  I was in the kitchen making some lemonade for the whole family to enjoy. I couldn’t wait to be done to enjoy my first cold glass. All of a sudden,hiccup, hiccup, hiccup! Oh no. The hiccups, have come back to haunt me again! There is nothing that I dislike more. Unfortunately, whenever I get the hiccups I have to wait it off. It is almost like a teasing game. Just when I think it’s gone , it comes  back  even stronger. I have tried all of the recommended remedies: holding your breath, drinking water,and trying to scare the hiccups away. But its all a lie! So I went to the only place where I might be lucky enough to find an answer, the internet. The site I decided to go to was Answers.com and then I typed  “cure for hiccups”. The site gave many suggestions. Some were very reasonable, some were just plain silly. Here are a couple of suggestions that were unreasonable . The first one said: ”Get bucket of water. Then, stick your head into the bucket of water 3 times and pull it out”.  Another suggested to “ Tilt your head back, plug your nose, roll your  eyes 7-10 times and say "vavavavava". Repeat steps once or twice”. Another  one advised you to “Stand on your head”. I mean, don’t you think that’s going a little far just for the hiccups? Now here are some more reasonable ways to cure the hiccups. “Eat a piece of dry bread slowly”, “Gulp down a glass of water”,      “Swallow 3 times with your mouth closed.”.  But  the one that caught my attention and was easy enough to do was to eat a tablespoon of sugar.  So I quickly searched for some sugar and gulped it down. I waited patiently for about one to two minutes and bam!, my hiccups went away.

Just like Natalie, I found  out that one tablespoon of sugar can cure a case of the hiccups. So the next time you get it, just try it. If you really  think about it, what do you have to lose, but the hiccups.

Trains Trough Disney!

I read a blog about My Holiday from Tiffany. It made me think of when I went to Disney. This is the sentence that made me think of my trip to Disney,  “On the train there I read a book called Peter Pan.”

The next morning, we took the train to Magic Calstle. It was dull colored. It went fast on the tracks. Many people were on the train. I was very excited to go to Magic Castle. There were car rides that I went on a least 5 times. Then I saw the Electric Parade. My brother was really scared. It was late when I went to sleep.

I took a boat to Magic Castle and then when it was time to go, Allen, my mom, my dad and I took a train.

Disney world was very fun. I hope you get to try everything I did on my trip too. Have fun at Disney!

The blog I connected to was Hakon's blog. My connection is My spring vacation. My spring vacation was great, I did amazing things. I played Wii the first day, I played super Mario bros. on the Wii The next day I went swimming at my grandpa’s pool, my uncle had a diving board that was very high. The third day I had a nerf gun battle,I won the battle (That was very fun!).The fourth day I went to see a show called circ du soleil. The fifth day I went out for dinner at Applebee’s. The sixth day I went to see the movie the Three Stooges. The seventh day I stayed home to watch TV and relax.

I played Super Mario Bros. with my cousins one the first day of vacation. I had my whole family over at my house. When I was playing I realized that one of the wii remotes have ran out of battery, we couldn’t play anymore so we called it a day.

On the second day my whole family met at my uncle’s pool. We had a contest of who can go the deepest,I actually hit the floor. I stayed at my uncle’s pool until 11:00pm. I was soaked and wrinkled.

On the third day I had a nerf gun battle with my cousins, we shot each other with foam darts.We each had 3 lives. I used the smallest one and I won. After the nerf gun battle I thought it was getting late so we all went home.

The fourth day of vacation I went to see a show called circ du soleil. I was confused at first because they did not talk, but then i realized that they used motions to express their feelings. At the end I learned that you don’t have to talk to communicate.

On the fifth day I went to Applebee’s for dinner. I had macaroni and cheese with chocolate milk, my side was french fries. We stayed there until 12:00 (midnight).

I was pooped when I got home.

On the sixth day I went to go see the movie The three stooges. I thought it was so funny because of the way they acted. It was also hilarious because there were cartoon special effects and they acted like they did not have a brain.

On the seventh day I stayed home to watch TV. I also had some snacks to eat while watching TV.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 02:31 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 142

I read Benny’s holiday.It said “I know went to a buffet restaurant to eat foods like meat, noodle, and sea foods. What I liked about this part is the description about the foods he ate at the buffet. It made me feel very hungry.

Once during the Christmas break my mom cooked up meat, rice, noodles, soup,  and other korean based food. After that the Whole family came to my aunt’s house. So my mom and my aunts cooked up a huge lunch and dinner. We ate and ate. It was so good I didn’t know how much rice I ate!

The next day of spring break we we went had a barbeque at our house. My aunt, cousin, niece, and other relatives came. We ate noodles, meat, rice, vegetables, and other foods. It was REALLY tasty. After lunch the adults had a snack. For dinner we ate soup, meat, rice, and we ate some lasagna. Then the adults had a conversation at the dining table. After that everybody went home.

On the last day of the barbeque we went to a park. At the park we had another barbeque. In this barbeque almost everyone in my church came! we played volleyball, soccer, and other sports. Anyway that's a different story. So we ate pizza and soda for lunch. It was so good! For dinner we had meat, rice, and soup. It was the best barbecue EVER.

You can also find a good place around your home. I hope you have fun in spring break! I also hope you like my blog as much as I enjoyed being at this place!

as I enjoyed being at this place!

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 12:57 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 341

I just read Tiffany’s blog about her holiday and I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it because I really like how she tells the important parts not the details. When she says” On holiday,I went to Nanjing with my family. On the train there I read a book called . My brother was sleeping on the train. After we arrived,we went to the hotel and unpacked our luggage. Then we went to my grandparent’s house. We ate dinner together and watched TV together. Later we went back to hotel and slept.” she only explained the important parts not the details. I could connect to a time I had a Holiday. July 4th

“BOOM.” I jumped in excitement. “DAD COULD WE GO TO CIRCLE PARK TO SEE THE FIREWORK!” I yelled. “Ok.” my dad replied. We all ran to the park. “BOOM!” As we ran we saw a trillions of people. Under my voice I said “ move it people little guy coming through.” I ran and saw millions of lights.

“ dad next year could we do fireworks”

“ sure”

I watch as the fireworks lighted the sky. We watched as our eyes grew wider and wider. The fireworks were like jumping stars exploding into beautiful light. The lights started to fade, everyone went home. We all went home and had the best dream ever.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 02:35 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 137

I just read an amazing blog about hiccups  by Natalie .Natalie’s story was about how sugar cured her hiccups. In her story it said “small paper bag in which contained brown sugar. That reminded me of when I cured my hiccups with candy. It all started when I got the hiccups a couple months ago

When I got the hiccups in January I thought oh well it will go away with some water. So I went and got the large Poland Springs water bottle. I drank like a half of the water bottle and after like 2 minute it was like I did not do anything so drank the rest of the water bottle and another  one.

Then my mom came and said I know you have hiccups but drinking 2 full water bottles of water

is not going to help you. I am saying this because if you drink too much your stomach  you will

feel full and won’t be able to eat dinner. So I tried something else.

So then I tried waiting for it to stop. Every minute I looked at the clock because it was not

going away. I kept thinking of some other way to get rid of the hiccups. But every time I got an

Idea I would forget because I hiccuped so it was like this I got an Idea hiccup o come on I forgot

but after 15 minute I got one and did not forget.

Then I said this might not work but it is worth a try. I went to where I store all my candy

took out a pack of m&ms. Then I ate it. Then I started to watch tv and I did not hiccup. I was like

thank you candy.

In the end, a bag of candy is just like a bag of sugar. And they both worked to cure

hiccups.

I just Read,Everything With a Beginning Has a End by Jonathan. I really liked his blog. I really liked the part when he said, “made me think about the time I wanted to Read a book,

“And you can’t slow it down,

Thinking of all the possibilities”

It made me think about the book The Diamond Of Darkhold (The Last Book Of Ember) and I had to finish the book with one day left and I wished I had more time, thinking about all the possibilities I can do if I could wait to finish instead of rushing to finish. But I remember how it started:

It started when I woke up and noticed I had one day left before I had to return it to the Shelter Rock Library. I was really nervous. When I was reading it I was really liking it but it was soo long. It was 299 pages!!! I told my mom that I was going to finish the book today even though I had no choice. So I started reading. I was on page 261 out of 299. I was happy because I had 38 more pages before I would be done. Then I went to my room to start reading. By 10 minutes I was on page 270 and on a role. But something happened. My mom said that we had to go to the grocery store to get food for dinner.

When we got to the grocery store my mom said that it would take 5 minutes so I asked if I could stay in the car. She said ok. Good thing I brought my book and good thing my younger sister and my baby brother were at my grandma’s to not bother me. Then I started reading again. By now the was getting really exciting but by now but my mom came back so I had to stop on page 276 and then go back home.

When I came back it was time for dinner. I ate rice and beans. It was delicious. After that I had to take a shower and brush my teeth then put on my PJs. When I was done I was exhausted. So I went to bed But I remembered that I had to finish the book. After I knew I got my Book and started reading. After 20 minutes I finished. I was ecstatic. I was very tired. But I realized that now I can rest in peace.

That was what I remembered when I read Jonathan’s blog, Everything with a beginning has a End and I was at the end of the book. Now I am happy because I don’t have to worry about bringing it to the library because I am done and ready to bring it back.

Jack’s 5 grade blog persuasive essay Hi! my name is Tommy. I just looked at Jack’s blog talking about why kids should not wear school uniforms. I enjoyed Jack’s essay because he put in so many reasons why kids do not have to wear school uniforms. I noticed that he worked very hard on his essay to make his point heard.I agree that people should not have to wear school uniforms. I think that Jack’s essay was great because, Jack used great reasons like the suits cost a lot of money. In the 4th paragraph he also put in that the suits are itchy because they are made of “80% cotton and 20% polyester.’’ The last thing that Jack put in was that some people said “the suits make you look cool’’ he commented the suits are a boring color like red, yellow, and black. Some kids said “the suits make you look cool so you won’t get bullied.’’ “He responded but people wear the suits in a weird way.” I agree that people should not have to wear school uniforms. I think that Jack’s essay was great because, Jack used great reasons like the suits cost a lot of money. In the 4th paragraph he also put in that the suits are itchy because they are made of “80% cotton and 20% polyester.’’ The last thing that Jack put in was that some people said “the suits make you look cool’’ he commented the suits are a boring color like red, yellow, and black. Some kids said “the suits make you look cool so you won’t get bullied.’’ “He responded but people wear the suits in a weird way.” Jack’s story brought back a memory to me of when I was at my first baseball game and wondered why people would by those shirts for so much money. Later I noticed when I got older that these were team jerseys but I still thought that they cost a lot of money.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 07:03 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 161

The French and Indian war project

By: Jackie Jara

I just read a blog about two planets at war called “Welcome to Earth” by Maya (her class is reading a book). I thought the story was interesting because in the it had a little bit of humor “Which describes the encounter between the humans and the ‘Men from Mars’, which started a terrible war, and you get the point. When I was done reading the story I thought about how Maya said in the story“Which started a terrible war” and that reminded me about a project that my class is working on about the French and Indian war. It reminded me of the first couple of days we started the project.

One school day, my teacher, Mrs. Parisi was talking to the class about a project we were going to soon be working on. Mrs. Parisi split the whole class into two separate groups. She said that there are three categories art, writing, and multimedia (multimedia is something on the computer that is making movements). Then she asked how many of us want to draw, I was in group 1 and my group had a lot of students wanting to draw including me, group 2 not too many students wanted to draw. Then Mrs. Parisi asked who wants to write, no one raised their hand in my group but, in group 2 at least three people said they wanted to write. Lastly, Mrs. Parisi asked who wants to do multimedia, in my group just two people wanted to do it and in group 2 I think only one kid raised their hand. After that whole thing my class had a WHOLE discussion about how the number of kids from each group in each category should be sort of equal but thats another story. The next day my class started the project I was in the art group, the project wasn’t actually what I thought we were going to do first because we had to answer at least three questions on the computer in our docs my group was trying their best to answer questions. My group and I were reading the questions over and over again and we are still working on the questions because they include a lot of research to answer them but some of the resources used to search are actually quite interesting. In the first day I remembered that one of the websites you could use is Brainpop it’s a really fun place where you just type in what you want in the search box and it gives you a funny yet educational video. The second day of the project wasn’t as bad as the first, and my group tried to work even harder than on the first day my group and I were researching up famous people from the past ( like George Washington and all) I actually found out when George Washington was born and were. It didn’t really give my group that much information so I kept researching I couldn’t find anything else but it was fine.

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 01:52 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 155

There is many different cures for hiccups like getting scared or holding your breath for 30 seconds but since I read Cure For Hiccups written by natalie.  I will now try sugar This gave me some interesting facts  for how to cure hiccups.

Natalie was sitting at her desk when she suddenly got the hiccups. Her teacher was giving out sugar since the class was singing a spoonful of sugar. From Mary poppins.

One time I was at my aunt’s house and I was eating buffalo pizza, when suddenly a gasp of air came up my throat,

I said “excuse me” thinking it was just a burp. A few seconds later “hup” there it is again

I said “what is that”,

And my sister said “are you stupid you have the hiccups”.

“O thats what that it is”.

After I asked my sister “how do you get ride of them”

she said “you could hold your breathe for 30 seconds I tried 1234 “hup”

Let me try one more time 12345678 “hup”

I said “ it didn’t work”

she said “why don’t you go in the basement“

I said “ok”

When I was down stairs I was playing x box when my sister sneaks up behind me so quiet I did not hear her so she snuck up behind me and said screamed “BOO”!!!!!!!

I screamed “AHHH what was that for”

‘’ I scared you so you hiccups would go away.”

‘’I said thanks it worked “HUP” no it didn’t.”

Since I read natile’s blog next time I have the hiccups  I will have a spoonfull of sugar and I hope it works !!

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 03:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 120

NO UNIFORMS!

By:Nadia

I just read an astonishing blog called Persuasive Essay By: Ross. It was about why kids shouldn’t have to wear school uniforms. When he said “Some people say uniforms are uncomfortable,” it made me think about how grateful I am that I don’t have to wear a school uniform.

When I first went to elementary school, I thought it was great! There were so many kids. There were so many things to play with. I wasn’t even thinking about if I had to wear a uniform.

I also wished the school year would never end! I made so many new friends! The work seemed  easy. We mostly had only one sheet  for homework.

Then later, the work got harder, I didn’t really like school anymore. I started thinking about the bad things about school. Then it hit me! Did I have to wear a uniform? If the principal thought kids wanted to wear uniforms, she was wrong! By giving kids uniforms the principal had made a huge blunder!

To some kids uniforms could be  uncomfortable.  Uniforms seem boring. Some kids could  be allergic to the material the uniforms are made from.

When I found out that I didn’t have to wear a uniform, I was so ecstatic. To this day I am still grateful that I don’t have to wear a uniform.  I get to wear clothes I feel comfortable in.  I get to choose from a variety  of clothes.  With uniforms, you don’t get to choose from a variety.

I just read a great blog called Ballet by Natalie. Natalie said “ Dancing especially ballet, is not I repeat is not for sissies.” I agree that ballet is not for kids that are looking an easy after school activity. You have to believe in yourself. Ballet is hard work! Natalie also said “ People may think of dance as a bunch of girls frolicking around in pink tutus if this is the case for you than you don’t understand dance at all. I attend dance and I agree, kids should not be frolicking, and being a distraction because some kids are at class to learn and improve their skill. One day in my dance class there was this girl with a pink tutu that would never stop flitting around. She was jumping up and down and not being respectful of the teacher. I was so annoyed, the teacher talked to her after class and I know, she will not be a distraction in class any longer. Another thing I agree that Natalie said in her story was “Ballerina’s have to be immensely strong to go on pointe.” Dance is as much a sport as any other sport and dancers should be considered athletes as well. Ballet requires many hours of practice and discipline. My sister Tara, is on pointe shoes and she is immensely strong. I am also a ballerina and I am working hard towards becoming strong so one day it will be my turn to dance on pointe shoes. I love to dance!

I just read Hey Alliens! Check us out! by Matt. I loved reading Matts blog. It reminded me of a time When I was 5 years old. I thought the tooth fairy was real. One day, the night I put my tooth under my bed. I wrote a letter to the tooth fairy telleing it exactly what I wanted. It would also help the Tooth fairy with her spelling. I wanted a toy car for my collection. But than I wondered If the tooth fairy was evil. “There is only one way to find out,” I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep. This storie reminded me of Matts blog becouse of the mythical creature and writing notes to them. I also really liked the way Matt said in his blog, “we can send them a dictionary that translates our language”. “They can be educated on how we talk so they can understand us”. So I figured I should tell how I wrote a letter to the tooth fairy telling it exactly what I wanted. It would also help the fairy with her grammer. If she is evil at least she would not aniolate me because I helped her with her grammer. I really liked Matts Blog because it gave me a good idea how he would write to aliens on another planet.

I just read an amazing blog called “ My holiday by Addison ” it was about about her vacation to Thailand she said “it was her absolutely wonderful” and she said she saw a lot of cool things she saw . It reminded me of the time I went to the Bahamas. And inspired me to write this story. When I went to the Bahamas I saw a lot of cool fish. There was a lot of fish. There were sharks, tanks, and a lot of species of fish When I went to the the aquariums I saw sharks. There were many types of sharks ranging from small bamboo sharks to giant 14 foot saw sharks. There many they had huge teeth and some didn't even look like sharks much .Like the bamboo shark looked like a mini nurse shark. There were many aquariums full a fish and my favorite was a secret tank that you had to walk around other tanks and tunnels to get to. It was full of gar fish specifically alligator gar and Florida long nose gar. And piranhas specifically Red belly and Sanchez piranhas. The main tank was HUGE it was full of all different fish. From small one inch dragon goby to twenty foot manta rays. There are a lot of fish tanks. There are many species of fish in Bahamas Sharks, pacu goby, rays and much much more. There are so many species of fish I can't even count them all. There are freshwater fish and saltwater fish. I love the huge selection of fish the Bahamas has. Also I know a lot of fish when I say a lot I mean ALOT of fish species. I think the Bahamas is an amazing place

I just read a really good blog “My Vacation” By: Catherine. In her blog she had said” Overall, I had quite a boring vacation but I rather stay home than go out”. She said that because she didn’t get to do what she wanted to do. This reminded me of the vacation I didn’t get to do what I wanted. This is what happened. One summer break, me and my brother were planning to go to a camp called “Camp Mosaic”, but my mom and dad told us that one of my cousins, Aditya, was coming to New York from Switzerland. He was going to stay with us. We were happy that he was staying over at our house, but we were also sad that we couldn’t go to the camp. I remember going to Switzerland to his house last summer. We had an awesome time, meeting people, looking at some new places, playing games, etc. We were looking forward to having the same fun again. We also went to the mall and did lots of shopping. Also we went to restaurants and celebrate parties. Everyday was a late night and morning started at noon. It was like we were teenagers. We didn’t do all of this in years. We all loved the experience of going outside.All of us had a awesome time. It was really fun with my cousin because if my cousin wasn't there , all this wouldn’t have been possible. It was time that my cousin had to leave New York. Everyone was so sad. Even though I didn’t get to go the camp , I still had an amazing summer break. We are looking forward to having such a great time again.

My Spring Break

By:Jordana

I just read a blog called “My Vacation” by Hakon I thought it was really nice.  It was about what he did during the spring break.  His blog said things like “I was playing with my best friend”, “ We played games like Halo and left 4 dead” and “We went on the computer and played Roblox online with each other”.  It made me think about what I did for spring break.  

I was so excited.  I was going to go to places like the American Girl Place.  I was going there with my friends.  That is one of the great places that I visited during my vacation.  I knew I was going to have a lot of fun during my break.

I went with my friends to the American Girl Place.  When we finally arrived to American Girl Place we went to the cafe.  There was great food there.  The bad thing was, was that the people who served us were very bad at their job.  They forgot about some of our orders too.  Every time we needed them they would ignore us like when the boy saw us he went into the kichen and got a full box of dirty plates and hid his face behind it.  So after the cafe we went to customer survice and complained about them.  After that I got my dolls ears pierced too.  I got a box of earrings with it too.  It was a little challenging to take out the earrings and put them back in.  Also, something that really suprised me is...

that her earholes were BIGGER than mine!  I thought it was a miracule.

I had a great time during my spring break.  I had so much fun even though I didn’t travel anywhere.     

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 03:15 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 155

I just read Everything with a Beginning, has an End by Jonathan. When I read Jonathan’s blog, it reminded me of a time when I started to notice about not being able to avoid death. I thought about this for a while. It made me feel sad but I eventually realized about not being able to avoid it. It all started one day when I was having fun with my friends when I realized that I can’t avoid death and sometime the time will come when I will never see my friends again, and I will never see sunlight in the same way. I made a poem to fit this thought. eternal darkness is never fun because then you’ll never see the sun you’ll be left in an everlasting sleep that nobody would ever like to keep - Hubert I wrote this poem because it’s true, if I’m never able to play basketball with my friends or live a life anymore, then it would be depressing. I cried when I thought about it too much. It started to get me dreaming constantly, night or day I tried to imagine people cheering and being happy that they can live the rest of their lives without thinking about it. I cried constantly. But I realized that, it’s impossible and it’s just a dream. Jonathan really expressed feelings and I agree with him. I think you would too. If you don’t believe me or Jonathan, you don’t have too. I’ll give you a fact, try to make your life last. I learned this from my mom and from Jonathan. My mom would always say “Maximize your time!”. In Jonathan’s blog he showed me my mom was right. He said “ So try and make it last”. So, try to make your life last, complete your goals, don’t just keep thinking about this. If you just think toward your future not your end, you can accomplish many things and you come to your end knowing, that you accomplished many achievements and you won't regret a thing in your life. I was really touched by the way he says these things. So live life with passion and try to accomplish things and then you may live life with no regret.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 128

My Blog        

By Aroob

I just read an amazing blog called Popcorn Fridays by Sage. When I read it, it reminded me about Popcorn Day,  and according to Popcorn Fridays it says “So every Friday at school, our vice-principal pops up popcorn for everybody” , and it reminded me because on Popcorn Day we also get popcorn to eat. It sort of is like a popcorn party.

I love popcorn. Everyone goes nuts in the house for popcorn! In 5 seconds everyone is running to my mom  and starts to take out bowls and within the next 5 minutes all the popcorn is gone. You might want to be fast when you get the popcorn otherwise you'll be left with no popcorn at all. Once, I was taking a shower and then when I came out, my brother and sister were eating popcorn and there wasn't any left for me. According to Popcorn Fridays it says “It is a perfect balance of butter and salt, with a crunch”. Reading this makes me so hungry.  I guess since two people in the family love popcorn there is none left for everyone else to eat.  

Once when I finally got to  get some popcorn tried to find out what the popcorn looked like. Most of them look like octopuses.  I think trying to find out what they look like makes the popcorn a bit fun to play with. Sometimes if I want to have a bit more fun, I ask my brother what he thinks it looks like. The way I see popcorn is little white soft things that have a brown hard thing in the middle and when you start to chew on it, it tastes like a cloud with a few crunches in it. Its hard to find something that is like a cloud with a few crunches in the middle.

Another thing I like to do with popcorn is to find out what they really taste like. Once when I was eating popcorn, it tasted salty, chewy with a few crunches in between. Once we had gotten a new bow of popcorn and we opened it up and tasted it, no really liked it because it tasted sweet not salty.  I love popcorn.

I just read an amazing blog by Ross. I really like how he backed up his information, according to his blog “I also think school uniforms have boring colors. For example, my school only has green and blue. I think they should have more cool colors like turquoise, neon green, black, or red. Kids like brighter colors better.”Ross wrote about why we shouldn't have to wear school uniforms. I can relate to not wanting to wear something.

I was forced to wear Indain clothing on my uncles wedding. I thought the colors were really boring. It was only white. I like brighther colors. Also it was uncomfortable I didn't get to wear my normal jeans. I couldn't move around. It was very hard for me to do anything.It was a very hard day. Clothes should be comfortable.           

You should get to wear anything you want to.