Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyrston S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyrston S -- Blogmeister

Chickenn.(:-

by Kyrston S teacher: Melanie Transue

I WORKOUT!

March Free Write.

"Look at that body, I WORKOUT!" Yeaaah that's right! I've been workin out, I'm toned and I know it! I feel really good this month because I have been doing daily workouts to tone muscle and burn fat. I've been using workout tapes. I think they really work! 

My friends laugh at me, but when I'm done with the six week workout cycle, and I look really good, they'll see! My friends tell me that I have "baby muscles" which is good because I used to have no muscles at all! Soon I will have "big girl" muscles! The cycle is called Slim in 6. It is a set of videos which train you and help you learn ways to keep yourself fit. I have become very toned and have burned a little fat so far. I am on week four right now. Weeks one, two, and three were not that hard, but week four has been very challenging! Weeks four, five, and six are called burn it up, and I sure know why! Even though it is hard to push myself to work out I know that it will be worth it in the end. There is also a short ab workout tape which will help burn fat and tone muscle in the mid section. It is definitly strengthening!

In conclusion working out can be a fun, effective experience. Hopefully I get great results from this six week workout. I would definitly recommend it to anyone who thinks they want to workout.

Article posted March 25, 2012 at 02:33 PM • comment • Reads 47 • see all articles