Copyright (c) 2014 by Kelly S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kelly S -- Blogmeister

-

by Kelly S teacher: Melanie Transue

Education Shackles and Growth Hormones for Grass

Pay Attention to Me!

You walk into class on a Monday morning, tired and unwilling to don on the shackles of education. You sit down at your desk, and watch through bleary eyes as forty other students file into the room. You live in a big city; trouble at your school is all too common; children bringing knives, selling drugs, starting fights, even a school shooting; it’s basically an everyday thing. Some kids are smart and do their work; others are dropouts waiting to happen. I think all teachers should be considered heroes because they educate children, influence the leaders of tomorrow, and risk their lives every day for the sake of knowledge.

Have you ever gone outside, plopped down in the grass, and just lay on the lawn, enjoying the feel of the green grass against your skin? Most all of us have. However, did you know there is greener, better grass? It’s on the other side. The grass is greener on the other side, because the other side gets more water, is in a warmer climate, and is treated with better growth hormones.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 01:09 PM • comment (1) • Reads 45 • see all articles