Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael M -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Michael M

teacher: Melanie Transue

Pay Attention to Me!
Problems. You think your problems are worse than everybody else's. So you stop and ask your self is the grass greener on the other side? Well tough news, because it isn't. The grass is not greener on the other side because everyone has problems, life is never fair, and unless you are that person, you will never know what it is like to be them.

It's Friday night. You're packing your bags to go to a friends house. Then out of nowhere you are told you can't go over your friends because you have homework you somehow forgot about that week that you're teacher barley ever talked about. People say teachers are heroes? Teachers are not heroes because heroes are supposed to help you, protect you, and inspire you with morals and cool costumes.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM • comment (1) • Reads 55 • see all articles