Copyright (c) 2014 by Shania M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shania M -- Blogmeister

Shania's Blog(:-

by Shania M teacher: Melanie Transue

Iaccidentallydeletedtheotherone...
3rd Time's a Charm.

3rd Person Omniscient

1. Kelly and Mike were walking along when they spotted a puppy. Kelly loved puppies and she thought that it was the cutest thing ever. Mike, who also loved kittens, started running to it thinking he could catch it and keep it. The kitten wasn't stupid though and has already thought up his escape plan and was running away, terrified.

3rd Person Limited

2. While sitting on a small dirt road a kitten noticed two strange looking children walking along the road. He knew he had to get out before they saw him, but it was too late. The scrawny blonde one was already coming his way. So he did all he could, he dashed down the road, leaving the children behind.

3rd Person Dramatic

3. Kelly and Mike were walking on a road. They soon happened upon a little kitten. Mike ran after the small animal, only to have it run the opposite way with its tail between its legs.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 04:11 PM • comment (1) • Reads 72 • see all articles