Copyright (c) 2014 by Julie K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julie K -- Blogmeister

by Julie K teacher: Melanie Transue

November Freewrite:

“Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”<3

One! Two! Three! Four! How many siblings do you have? I have one sister and two brothers. They are like my best friends. They have my back no matter what and I know I can count on them for anything. They honestly mean the world to me and I have no idea what I’d do without them. Granted they are a complete pain, but if I didn’t have them things wouldn’t be the same. I wouldn’t be the person I am if I didn’t have them.

People say hands and feet are far apart, but yet you need both to survive in life. They may look far apart on your body, but they really aren’t. You need hands to hold and feet to play with. Some brothers and sisters fight, but eventually you out grow it. Either way you look at it; you do need your brothers and sisters if you’re fortunate enough to have them.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 01:06 PM • comment (3) • Reads 72 • see all articles