Copyright (c) 2014 by Julie K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julie K -- Blogmeister

by Julie K teacher: Melanie Transue

December Freewrite:

How many days until Christmas? How many hours until Christmas? How many minutes until Christmas? The countdown to Christmas begins!(: There’s thirty-nine days, ten hours, and fifty-four minutes as of this time right now until Christmas! Have you ever had the butterfly jitters the night before Christmas because you’re so overly excited for the next day? I can say that I have. I never sleep on Christmas Eve.

All the excitement, curiosity, and enjoyment of what you’re going to get the next day. Then you begin staring at the clock. The times just barely ticking by. Then all of a sudden you realize you’ve fallen asleep. You wake up check the time; then go and wake everyone your house up. Then before you almost go crazy, you FINALLY get to open your presents. After present time comes, it’s time to go play in the snow. Oh how I can’t wait for Christmas.(:

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM • comment (3) • Reads 81 • see all articles