Copyright (c) 2014 by Julie K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julie K -- Blogmeister

by Julie K teacher: Melanie Transue

My freewrite is going to be about my little niece. Her name is Krisalyn Jadis Welch. She was born July 28th, 2009. She was eight pounds one ounce. Two years later she's got everyone wrapped around her little finger. She's got her daddy wrapped around her little finger, and it'll always be that way.

She's the most spoiled little thing; by both her mommy and daddy.  You could be having the most terrible day, and she can come into the room and brighten it up. She's my only niece, and probably the only one I'll have for a while. She loves Dora.

This little girl always has to bring you somewhere. I absolutely adore her. She's got the bluest eyes. Her best friend is her puppy Rolo. She would go more crazy then she already is without that puppy. That is my niece, Krisalyn. (:

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM • comment • Reads 75 • see all articles