Copyright (c) 2014 by Julie K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julie K -- Blogmeister

by Julie K teacher: Melanie Transue

A Visual representation of Me

I'm Julie, and this is my binder. Jason Aldean is on it because he's one of my favorite singers and my sister and I have a thing between us with him. It's a long story to explain. I also have the book Goodnight Moon by: Margaret Wise Brown on there because it was my favorite book as a child; my grandpa used to read it to me and we were very close before he passed away. On my binder there's also a teddy bear holding a heart. That's on there because it shows that I'm a loving type of person, but only when you get to know me. He's also on there because I mainly felt like coloring. On my binder it has a saying, "Real girls play softball." I've played softball for 7 years this year, and it's more of a passion than a hobby. I have two quotes, "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present." by: Bil Keane. The other quote is "Never let the fear of striking out; keep you from playing the game." That quote is from the movie 'A Cinderella Story.' The first one to me means that you can't regret or think about the past too much; you can't change how things happened and you shouldn't try to. Then the present, meaning live for today because you don't know if tomorrow will be here. The future part; you never know whats going to happen, so don't try to change it before it even happens. The second quote I believe stands for is don't count yourself out before you've even tried. Thank you for listening to my binder.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 07:50 PM • comment (2) • Reads 57 • see all articles