Copyright (c) 2014 by Bobbie K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bobbie K -- Blogmeister

-

by Bobbie K teacher: Melanie Transue

May Free write

Where has this year gone? Doesn’t seem like this year has gone way too fast? Like it flashed before your eyes? Because it has for me. One second you’re walking in the school on the first day, & then you’re walking out because it’s over. Anyways this year has been crazy good. It would have to be one of my favorites. I think the best part of being a Freshman is the freedom. We’re finally being treated like an adult! It’s about time & the classes are very easy to pass. This makes this year even better.
Also, I can’t wait for summer. It’s the best time of the year. I love the warm sun, the fresh air, the cool breeze. I love everything! My very favorite thing about this summer it I can go to the beach! Now that my older sister Cheyann has her driver’s license she can take me to the beach. The beach would be my favorite place to go. I love the sand, the sun, the ocean breeze in my hair. Just being there gives you the best feeling in the world. I can't wait for summer to get here!

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 11:20 AM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • see all articles