Copyright (c) 2014 by Kayla J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kayla J -- Blogmeister

Blogs :)-

by Kayla J teacher: Melanie Transue

Construction Theory- Historicism

A Historicist would celebrate The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank.

One reason Historicists would celebrate this book because it goes back to the Holocaust and it is very historically correct. This book is very accurate with the Holocaust because it is from the diary of Anne Frank who was actually in the Holocaust.

Another reason Historicists would celebrate this book because in the book it described the same setting as the setting that was really there during the holocaust. It is very important to Historicists that everything makes sense for the dates, times, and background in books and everything made sense in this book especially because it was from the point of view of a person that was actually there. An example of why historicists would celebrate this book would be how in the book Anne Frank and her family had to hide because they were jewish. If they didn't hide the nazi's would have found them and they would have been sent to a concentration camp. This is a good example because that part of history reallly happened and it was very historically correct

In conclusion, a Historicist would celebrate The Diary of Anne Frank.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM • comment • Reads 52 • see all articles