Copyright (c) 2014 by Alicia H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alicia H -- Blogmeister

-

by Alicia H teacher: Melanie Transue

September Free Write
There is a beautiful creature standing around 5’, and weighing around 300 pounds. This gorgeous mammal has a long neck, curved ears and large eyes.
This beast is called a llama. Llama’s have a unique way of talking to one another. One way they communicate is by spitting. A llama spitting shows other llama’s their importance; though they also will spit when they are hurt or upset. Llama’s also will hum when speaking to other Llama’s, their babies or from loneliness.
Llama’s use to only be seen in zoo’s, but now they are in many more places it is said there is around 100,000 llama’s in the united states. Llama's can be seen all around the world so go stop and see a llama sometime; I promise you won't regret it.

I found this information at: [LINK]

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 10:07 AM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles