Copyright (c) 2014 by Alicia H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alicia H -- Blogmeister

-

by Alicia H teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Kiddos,

Congratulations ladies and gentleman you have made it through the easiest years of your life, and it’s all downhill from here. Classes get harder and teachers get stricter. Say goodbye to being able to turn in late work for full credit, getting told when things are due, and having your teacher show you how to do everything. This is the big time people; your grades count from here on out for college so I suggest don’t mess it up. Flat out these teachers are going to get under your skin, annoy you, and make you want to freak out, but they are trying to help you in the end believe it or not.

The advice I’d give to you is get over yourself, and do you work, because if you don’t you’re just going to have to go through it all again. Also, the teachers are nice and fun if you’re on their good side so I suggest you stay there. Another thing, if you looking for an easy nice way to get through this year I’d give up. You have to do work, and you have to sometimes take it home. I know what a horrid life you’ll be living. Though one thing that’s nice is not taking PSSA’s so that makes up for all the crap. In conclusion, have fun and good luck!

Sincerely, Alicia Hunter

May free write

A girl who dances like a fool, sings country songs out of pitch, and is my bestfriend goes by the name Kyrston Swingle.

Kyrston is one of the funniest girls I have ever met and without her I would never get through my school day. This girl isn’t afraid of being a crazy lunatic in public, and she always know how to make me smile. Sometimes this crazy girl and I laugh so hard we almost pee our pants and we have loads of inside jokes that others wouldn’t begin to understand.

There are so many things this girl does that make her my best friend. There are many stories that could be told about the wild times with this us like the day we ate watermelon and she LOVES watermelon so she gobbled it all up, and then she had to pee. Little did we know we were locked out of the house and couldn’t get in; I laughed so hard. Then, a great memory was riding a sled behind the quad with her and though we had grass stains, and were penetrated by rocks; it was a blast and everyone thought we were crazy!(: Also, one morning we ate fish, the sweetish kind. The last memory I would have to bring up is when she came to my house and she fell in love my mom it got awkward after that…

Kyrston is a interesting human being that you’re better off just not speaking to. Trust me.

March Freewrite

In the wonderful month of March so much goes on around us, but the best part is the warm weather. The weather is beautiful, and it feels like summer is on its way. The sun is shining, leaves are growing, and the grass is turning green. Everything about this warm weather is fantastic.

Warm weather means a lot of things get to be put away! No more hats and gloves or bundling up to go outside. This warm weather means shorts and tanning! In my opinion I feel that sweating is so much better than shivering, and that is why this weather is great! Along with tanning we get to go outside and be active. We also get to go for walks, swim, and just be outside in general without freezing; which is AMAZING!

Along with this beautiful weather it means soon school will be out, and you will go on vacations. Though it is a blast everyone will also miss the friends you wont see over the summer break. We’ll all say farewell and when we come back we’ll all be tan and have crazy stories to tell one another.

March means that warmth is coming our way and we will soon have no work, no worries, and no problems. All we’ll have is the sunshine on our shoulders, and that makes me happy.

Voice Recorder >>

part 3

Do you think Jim was evil?

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 06:20 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 68

(part II)

What do you thin will happen if Jim and Will are found by the carnival?

You know in November that great day comes around where you can eat twice you weight without anybody's comments? I'm talking about Thanksgiving. During Thanksgiving most family bake up so mashpotatoes, turkey, ham, and so much more. In my opinios mashpotatoes with gravy are best, and stuffing. Thanksgiving is a time for your whole family to get together and have so glorious family time.

After eating most families play games or tell old stories from the good ol' days. Thanksgiving is a time wear you can laugh, cry, and enjoy the time with family you see often or family you never see.

One of my favorite things about thanksgiving is playing apples to appples. Though something we did last year I'll never forget. We tryed to eat cranberry stuff, but you had to put it all in your mouth at once. Also you couldn't use your hands. Thanksgiving is a great family holiday celebrated in the United States and always will be.

Why are Will and Jim best friends when they are opposites?

3rd Time's a Charm

3rd omniscient- There was a boy and his pet llama eating hay. The boy looked at the llama oddly and thought the llama was crazy for eating so much hay all the time. Though the llama staring strangely back at the boy thought how weird he was for eating hay in the first place, but they just sat down and bonded while they ate hay.

3rd limited- There was a boy and his pet llama eating hay. The boy looked at the llama in a funny way as he thought how crazy the llama was for eating so much hay every day. The llama was munching on grass staring at the boy in a strange way while they bonded and ate hay.

3rd dramatic- There were a boy and his llama eating hay. The boy looked at the llama and said,

“You must really like hay”

as the boy took another munch. The llama looked at the boy oddly and stated,

“You’re one to talk.”

October Free write.

Do you enjoy the season fall? Do you like the crisp air? Do you enjoy fall as much as I do? Fall is my favortie season so I'm going to tell you the top 10 reasons why.

1.I enjoy carving pumpkins.

2.I like to go to pumpkin patches.

3.I like the leaves.

4.I love rain.

5.Halloween is a blast.

6.Thanksgiving rocks because of all the food.

7.Its not hot and it is not cold.

8.You get to wear cute hats.

9. Hot choclate taste better. (:

10.The lions, and tigers, and bears oh my!

This is just a few reasons why fall is my favorite season.