Copyright (c) 2014 by Alexis D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alexis D -- Blogmeister

-

by Alexis D teacher: Melanie Transue

March Free write
Click! Splash! Ribbit! For my March free write I am going to write about the dirt roads. The dirt roads are quite interesting. On the dirt roads there are many pot holes. When you hit a pot hole with your car it scrapes the bottom of it.
There are also ditches on the side of the road, some ditches have a water flow in them. If you go into a ditch with your car you will get stuck, and have to get help from someone especially if you have a smaller car.
Also on the dirt roads there are a lot of little rocks. When you are driving down the road, the rocks fly up and chip your car.
Even though dirt roads mess up your car they are very exciting. These dirt roads are home to many things. There are houses on the roads, and many creatures live on the roads. There are small and big animals. There are little animals such as frogs, squirrels, rabbits, and worms. There are also bigger animals for example deer, bear, and turkey. While you are driving down the dirt roads you can see all the different animals.
You can also see many pretty colors. In the fall all the leaves on the trees turn different colors and they fall off of the trees onto the road. In the fall you see red, orange, yellow, and brown. In the summer while driving down the dirt roads you see gorgeous bright colors in the summer. You see green, purple, pink, yellow, orange, blue, and red. When you drive down the dirt roads, you experience many different things for example colors, animals, and driving obstacles.

Article posted March 27, 2012 at 08:42 PM • comment (2) • Reads 60 • see all articles