Copyright (c) 2014 by Adam C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Adam C -- Blogmeister

About me-

by Adam C teacher: Melanie Transue

October Free write
Halloween. A time to be scary. A time when everybody isn’t themselves. Everybody dresses up in a costume and goes to have a good time. My mom always made my costumes because she said they were more original this way. I never cared that she made my costumes because they always looked good in the end. Whatever my brothers or I wanted to be my mom would make it for us.
One year my oldest brother was a leaf, my other brother was a carrot, and I was Jonny Appleseed. My mom spent a lot of time making these costumes but when they were done we looked awesome. Everywhere we went we got compliments on how good and unique we looked. Those are just some of the halloween costumes that my mom made for us.

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 03:16 PM • comment (4) • Reads 43 • see all articles