Copyright (c) 2014 by Brett W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brett W -- Blogmeister

About me-

by Brett W teacher: Melanie Transue

Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.

Brett

Miss Transue

9-CP English

6 January 2012

Evil Or Not Evil?

Ladies and gentlemen will you please bring your attention to me. Your eyes and ears will be bleeding so please check to see if you are still breathing. If you will please move in closer because your about to blown over by wonders you will about to behold here. Welcome to the show. In the book Something Wicked This Way Comes there was an evil circus, and Jim got an opportunity to join them, but never did. Jim did not join because he is not evil. I do not think Jim is evil because he stuck by Wills side the whole story, tried to help who ever needed it, and he never gave in to offer he received.

Jim and Will are best friends. They never left each other’s sides. If Jim was evil we wouldn’t be with his good friend. Throughout the book they snuck out together. They thought that it would be safer if they went to to the carnival together. One time Mr. Holloway found out they were sneaking out and why (Bradbury 129). Jim and Will visited Will’s dad at the library every Sunday night. He worked so much that it was the best time of to visit him. Next Jim and Will always went to the carnival together no matter what. They knew something was fishy when they first heard of it. I would also want a friend to go with me. If Jim was evil we wouldn’t be scared of the carnival or have a best friend that’s good.

Jim cannot be evil because he helps whoever he can. Jim tried to warn Mrs. Foley that Robert was evil before she did anything she fell for his tricks (Bradbury 99). Jim helped will wash the square of paint off the house roof from the dust witches hot air balloon. Next at the end of the story Jim helped Mr. Holloway by waiting for him so they could run together again at last. He was helping who ever we could through the book whether it be big or small. He helped Will day by day by letting him know he is not the only who has to deal with the carnival.

Finally Jim is not evil because he did not give in to the carnivals tricks and scams. He tried to get off of the carousel when Mr. Dark was controlling him. If he was evil he would have no trouble staying on. Next when Mr. Dark searched the library for Jim and will he said give you self’s up and ill offer a deal, Jim stayed hiding instead of taking the deal. Also throughout the story Mr. Dark offers them to join many times and Jim wanted nothing to do about it. If he was evil he would be begging to get in the carnival.

Jim was never evil because he stuck by Wills side the every day, he helped who ever we could, and he never feels into the carnivals tricks to join. Although people will say that he snuck out on his own, he did not really try to help people, and that he wanted to join the carnival but kept it a secret from Will.

Why did Will and his dad smash the mirrors in the mirror maze in chapter 50?

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 02:19 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 45

In chapter 40 what do you think Mr. Dark will do to Jim and Will after he finds them in the library?

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 02:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 58

How was your reaction when you found out the lightning rod salesman was the dwarf?

Who in this story is evil and who is good? Does dark hair really make a person evil or the color hat they wear?

Jordan and Brett in English

Third person omniscient

Today in English Jordan and Brett are typing thier blogs. Jordan rolls her eyes and thinks, “Wow I really hate to blog it stresses me out”. While Brett is so bored that he falls asleep. Jordan looks over and said to Brett “Wake up your going get in trouble”. Brett slowly wakes up but decides, “I don’t like this class and falls back asleep.” Miss Transue yells at us so Jordan and Brett Walk out saying to each other, "Thank god we got out of that class.”

Third person limited

Today in English Jordan and Brett are typing thier blogs. Jordan rolls her eyes and thinks, “Wow I really hate to blog it stresses me out.” Brett looks at her. She goes on saying blogs are too much work and I’m so busy at home. Brett was really focused on his blogs while Jordan was practically over there punching herself because she doesn’t want to do her work.

Third person dramtic

Today in English Jordan and Brett are typing there blogs. They are talking instead of doing there blogs. Miss Transue yells at then to get back to work. They still talk so she kicks the two kids out of class for talking. They both said, “Thank god we go out of there.”

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 02:35 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 44

You’re filling up your food dish like you do every day for your hungry pet. Which pet is it though a dog, cat, or rat? Are dogs the better friend? Are cats cuter to cuddle with? Are the rats the smallest and coolest looking? A Dog is the best domestic animal because they help you feel better in a sad moment, keep you fit by playing with it, and finally just a friend and someone to talk to when ever you want.

Would you rather live in the city or country to make it the best for your family? A city is full of gangs and a lot of traffic. Countries are more private and a lot less traffic. I would rather raise a family in the country so I can teach them things that a city cant. Like hunting, four wheeling, and so they can have the privacy they need.

The theme to the djinn who lives between night and day is that you can never trust if anyone is good or bad in real life.In the story the djinn was never recognized as good or evil due to his actions.In real life you can never judge a person right away, you have to get to know them more

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 02:20 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 51

Brett

Miss Melanie Transue

9 CP English P2

28 September 2011

September free write

Am going to share with everybody what I did over the summer. The last day of school last year was great we had a water fight on the bus and I spent the next week with my bestfreind.

Soon after we went to new York for a family reunion because I rarely ever see my brother and sisters on my dad’s side of the family. While we were there we jogged the Watkins glens waterfalls and went into the awesome tunnels in the rocks.

After the family reunion I saw my two friends from Canada that come down every month with is pretty cool because I can learn about how they live in a state so different but close.

Next the last few weeks of summer I spent a lot of time with my friend who lives in Wyalusing, we went four wheeling and swimming all day every day. I didn’t go on vacation at all this summer but I didn’t need one.

My brother bought a new truck we took it all over the woods and fields because it was thirty seven inch tires with an eight inch lift kit. I didn’t do a lot this summer but it was the funniest one I’ve ever had thanks to the friends and family.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 02:47 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

Binder Blog My name is Brett I decorated my binder for English class. My quote I chose for my binder is “To often we enjoy the comforts of opinion without the discomfort of thought.” Chose this quote because many people say what they think but never think before they speak. This gets alot of people in trouble or looking stupid. For my four pictures I chose a Yamaha raptor 700 because I love to ride atv’s. My second picture is a bird because I am free spirited. Next I put the little engine that could because it is really motivating to people that say they can’t do it. My last picture is of one of my favorite bands five finger death punch. My name is Brett and thank you for your time.